Part 4: Meeting the Class

For the pass couples of weeks Aizawa, started to train Legoshi's quick, his quirk is very strange he can run, jump fast and high when he is on all 4 his sight,odeur, and agility as really good aswell for a 7 year old kid. He has already been to UA just not when there students of if there where here he simple went to the teachers lounge and learned stuff.

Aizawa POV:

Legoshi quirk is surely grewing to be an intressting one, but i dont think he only has one,when he gets injured he quickly regenerates wich is quite surprising, anyway its about time to head to UA, this is going to be Legoshi's first time meeting the classe, i hope that he doesn't get bullied or something like that.

"Legoshi are you ready?"i shouted waiting at the door so we can go.

"Coming" shouted Legoshi.

i see him run down the staires,

god he his a good boy.

Time skip to UA.

we arrived at the school before the students arrive so we decided to head the the teacher

i walking down the hall way till i hear Legoshi sniffing the air.

Sniff Sniff......

he then started to jog towards the the door he opens and shouts out.

"Nemurie-san" Legoshi yelled as he started running toward Nemuri.

"Legoshi!" she yelled out in joy and hugging Legoshi "oooh how is my adorable wolfy".

standing behind Legoshi i can see his tail wagging. wich reminds me.

"Legoshi i need to rememeber you that you have to wear your hat and strap, i dont want the students pouncing on you cause your...*cough* Adorableness" i said at him.

"Okay!" he said has he puts his hat on and straps his tail.

"So are you excited on meeting the students my little wolfy:" said Nemuri letting go of Legoshi.

"a little... i hope there nice"said Legoshi leaving a little smile.

Nemurie Heart melted, has she grabbed him again rubbing her face agains't his.

"You are so adorable!" she yelled out.

"Ah if it aint young Aizawa-san" said the next personne to enter the room

"Yagi-san!" he said turning around to see Toshinori

"i hope you enjoy Aizawa's class, you know my prodigé Midoriyia is there!" said Yagi patting Legoshi's head.

"by the way Legoshi" said Nemurie.

"yes" said Legoshi

"have you tought of a hero name?" asked Nemurie.

"he not ready for that yet, he is still 7 years old..." i said pinching my noise leaving a sigh.

there conversation is cut short as the the bell anoucing time for class.

Legoshi waves goodbye to the rest of the teacher and started making his way with Aizawa.

"Legoshi..." i asked him has i rest my hand on his sholder

he looks at me.

"listen if anything happens if they make you unconfortable you come to me ok?" i said to him.

"ok.." he said.

we entered the classe to the sound of Bakugo yelling at Midoryia.

"Right sit down and shut up!" i said before everyone calmed down and took there seats.