Part 11: I will show you your weakness 2/2

No ONE POV:

Nearly an hour has past Legoshi has been testing the students most of them where disappointed in them self for having such oblivious weakness, but Legoshi told them that its not wrong to have weaknesses its what make us human after all. Like Aizawa, Legoshi know what to say to cheer his students/future classmates , which makes his father proud of him, but now it was time that he was planned for, Midoriya and Bakugo one thing he dind't say about his quirk Shadow Pool is that once he entered someones shadow he knew there past, which means Legoshi know that Midoriyia was bullied by Bakugo and Legoshi was not happy about it.

Legoshi: "Bakugo,Midoriyia get to the area i will be with you shortly."

the two students nodded and made there way towards the area meanwhile Legoshi went to see he's father.

Legoshi: "Dad"

Aizawa: "Yes Legoshi?"

Legoshi: "i suggest you listen carefully this one because im going to show everyone Bakugo's true nature."

When Legoshi said that Aizawa was a little bit concerned then like that Legoshi disappeared into a shadow.

With Bakugo and Midoriyia

Bakugo: "that stupid mut im going to show him not to look down on me!"

Bakugo with grinding his teeth in anger.

Midoriyia: "K-kacchan we must think what kind of test we are going up against first!"

Bakugo turned around to Midoriyia.

Bakugo: "SHUT UP DEKU DONT GET IN MY WAY!"

they where in the middle of the area when suddenly there here a sound both of them turned to see Legoshi appearing infrontof them from the shadows, but there was another figure next to him almost identical to him.

Midoriyia thougts: "no way he can great a clone?!"

Legoshi: "Okami! distract Midoriyia."

*Okami was the Second Legoshi*

Okami: "okay what are you going to do with Bakugo?"

Legoshi didn't smile his face was covered in anger.

Bakugo felt his stare almost a death stare, it was heavy.

Legoshi: "im going to beat the shit out of Bakugo now go..."

with that Legoshi started walking toward Bakugo.

Okami: "okay just teach him a lesson."

after that Okami disapeared on to be infront of Midoriyia and pushing him into a shadow and disappearing again.

Bakugo fight.

Bakugo: "So you want fight me alone! this is great now i can beat you up like i didn't need that Deku anyway!"

after that he Blasted his way towards Legoshi.

Legoshi stood there he was waiting for Bakugo to get closer.

Bakugo was now flying towards Legoshi with his explosion he extended his arm ready to create a blast until Legoshi slipped past him, Legoshi placed his hand on Bakugo chest and twisted it and launching him away.

Bakugo had the air knocked out of him, he slowly started to get up.

Bakugo: "THAT WAS A LUCKY SHOT YOU BASTARD!"