Part 7: Explaination's and desire.

No One POV:

Legoshi:"ummm hi dad, hi Nemurie-san"

Legoshi stood there at the entrance to the kitchen he was in a blue trouser that where now became shorts his t-shirt was ripped because he grew instantaneously out of it.

the two heroes where shocked, staring at Legoshi, Nemurie was feeling something different then what Aizawa was feeling.

Aizawa: "Legoshi what happened?"

Legoshi would rubbed the back of his neck letting out a satisfying pop.

Legoshi: " ummm i can explain but first can we go home i kinda feel a little bit revealing."

when he said that kinda slunched over.

Aizawa: "your right lets go,Nemurie snap out of it lets go"

Nemurie was looking at Legoshi almost drooling when Aizawa hit the back of her head she snapped out of her trance.

Nemurie: "r-r-right lets go"

after a couple minute Legoshi went and apologies to the nurses and people he frightened and entered the car.

Time skip:

the 3 entered the house they where greeted with a Hazashi holding what seemed to be a bottle of alcohol.

Hazashi stood up to see a tall figure behind Aizawa, he stared at him for a while till he realised who it was.

Hazashi: "My little listener has grown up!!! why!!! he where so adorable when you where small"

Aizawa chuckled and Legoshi sat down on the couch the three heroes sat next to him.

Aizawa: "so Legoshi what happened to you? why are you now a full grew 18 year old?"

Legoshi sighed and start to tip to the side he was now lying down with his head on Nemurie's lap.

Legoshi looked at Nemurie and simply said.

Legoshi: "Headpatts please...."

he was quiet, he thougt that now he was taller he would get anymore headpats.

Nemurie's eye widen to the request she immediatly started patting and rubbing Legoshi hair.

Legoshi tail started to wag.

Nemurie was bright red, when she used to see Legoshi he saw a small cute little wolf, now that Legoshi is a tall with a well build slim body with a very soft side of him Nemurie was now feeling something different.

Aizawa sighed has even though Legoshi was an 18 year old man, he was still a very adorable wolf wanting attention.

Legoshi: "right i will explain."

after Legoshi explain briefly on why he grew, up and explain how his quirk works Aizawa understand clearly now.

Aizawa: "so your telling me that now you have grown you need to eat more or else you turn into that form, we going to have to talk to Nezu about this even with the money from AU its not going to be enough to handle it..."

Legoshi was enjoying Nemurie's headpats he then shifted his body to that he was looking at the ceilling.

Legoshi :"dad...there is also another drawback but i dont feel comfertable saying in with Hazashi and Nemurie-san here...."

when he said that his face slightly blushed.

Aizawa: "oh ok kid by the way remember i promised you that when i come back from USJ we would go get ice cream."