Chapter 6

#TPOFConfidement

A/N: Sorry for the grammatical errors and misspelled words. Thank you, enjoy reading!

-

"Finally!"

I ran through the sala like a kid waiting for her parents to come when I saw the light coming from the car's headlight. I stopped at the gate and opened it for him. Pinasok naman niya ang kotse sa garahe at pinatay ang makina. He stepped out of the car, and as I scan him, he really looked drained and stressed. Imbes na paulanan siya ng halik, I instead pulled him for a hug and just gave him a smile to assure him everything's going to be fine...including himself.

"Too tired..." he groaned as he removed his shoes and went inside the house. He satisfied himself by sitting and leaning to his newly furnished sofa. 

"Kumain ka na baba?" I asked him while caressing his legs and sitting beside him. "I cooked just in case."

"I did...sorry." he peaced out. I just smiled and gave him a sweet peck on the lips and stood up going to the kitchen. Ilalagay ko nalang yung niluto ko sa tupperware and store it inside the ref. Hindi naman ako galit o ano, I understand. Maybe he just had the urge to do so since he's too tired. "I'll go upstairs now hon."

"Mmm." sabi ko na lang habang naghuhugas ng pinagkainan ko kanina. 

I dried my hands at tsaka pinatay ang ilaw sa baba. I proceeded upstairs and opened the door to our room. I saw my husband taking off his polo with his sleeping PJs on, changing into a white shirt. He throwed his clothes into the basket and dived into bed. I, too, changed into my comfy sleeping clothes and turned off the lights, leaving the desk lamp on. I throwed myself onto bed. I thought he's gonna be sleeping already but his twinkling eyes were stucked above the ceiling.

"Something's bothering you."

"What? Wala naman."

"That wasn't a question. I'm stating the fact that something is bothering you." Hinagod ko ang kanyang balikat. "What is it, huh? Tell me. No secrets anymore, please." I frowned.

"Well...it's not that important anyway..." kibit-balikat niyang tugon, nakatingala pa rin sa kisame. I wasn't satisfied by that answer so I made a face. 

"Ay, before I forgot, we should make kuwento about our day, right? Read an article about it earlier. Magkamustahan tayo to attain great relationship, ganun." I giggled. He then stopped looking above and attentively turned himself to me, in attention. So, looks like I'll go first this time. 

"Hmm, great idea." he clicked his tongue.

"Ako muna mauuna? Ikaw susunod ha. You owe me a lot of stories since you're gone for like...14 hours?" we both chuckled and he nodded. "So...I don't know if you'll be 'delighted' or 'frightened' but...I saw Piolo. After how many years I saw him, again."

"W-what? You really did?" he gave me a fascinated face. It looked like more shocking, his face expressing in horror. Baka inakala na naman netong nag-eskandalo ako sa event dahil nga dun sa nangyari dati. Nakakaloka. 

"But hey, I didn't do something...badly extravagant to him okay? Maayos ang nagiging paguusap namin." I smiled. "It has been years love. I went through this identity searching already and ngayon pa? Ngayon pa ako magagalit sa kanya?" 

"Did you really forget everything he has done to you? To us?" So, it's still a big deal to him. Hindi ko naman siya masisisi. He also has to voice out and has the right to because he also became a victim of his scheme.

"No, it is not about forgetting, it is about forgiving baba." I simply replied. "We are all imperfect, so we have to forgive each other. We must accept each other's flaws, even if its intention was to hurt us. Hindi tayo santo o Diyos. Well, we tend to forget things eventually because we learned to love that person once again and that is really what we have to do and will bound to do."