{23}

^ Hope's Outfit

^ Hope's Outfit

Hope's POV
Sunday, December 6th

"Come on, Billie! I wanna go play in the snow!" I whined, pulling her out of the apartment.

"Calm down, babygirl. It's not going anywhere." She laughed. "Jeez, you really are like a little kid."

"I'm sorry, I'm just excited. I've never seen snow before, you know, considering the fact that we live LA." I giggled as I pulled her off the sidewalk and into the snow.

I laid down and moved my arms and legs, making a snow angel, giggling as I did. The snow was cold as hell, which was to be expected obviously, but I didn't care. I was having fun.

Billie pulled her phone out and I heard the snap of the camera. "Cutie." She smiled.

I covered my face with my hands, a blush covering my cheeks. "Stop." I whined, giggling.

"What if I don't wanna?" She teased. She put her phone in her hoodie pocket, sitting down in the snow beside me.

I gasped and playfully shoved her over, hovering over her as she laid on her back. "You ruined my snow angel!"

"Awe, I'm sorry, baby." She mocked, smirking.

I sighed. "You bully me."

She gasped. "That is not true, at all!"

I nodded my head. "Oh but it is, my dear Bil."

"Name one time I bullied you." She demanded, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Uh, just now. Duh." I giggled. While she wasn't looking, I grabbed a handful of snow.

"Name a differ-" She stopped as I dropped the snow onto her face.

"Oops." I smirked, quickly getting off her and running as she got up as well, chasing me.

"You're gonna get its now, mamas." She threatened, speeding up.

I sped up as well, almost bumping into an old lady on the sidewalk. "I'm so sorry!" I yelled back to the lady as I continued running.

I turned back around and tripped over an oversized rock, face planting into the snow. I quickly turned around but I was too late as Billie was already to close for me to try and escape.

"Haha! I got you now." Billie laughed as she scooped up snow into both of her hands.

"No, no, no, no! I'm sorry!" I laughed nervously as I tried to back away.