Mood✨👅

You and Algee where having a lazy Saturday. He didn't go to work, you didn't go to work.
You didn't have plans for the entire day.

You were in your bedroom reading a book, a very nasty book, and it was kinda making you wet, but you didn't want Algee to be involved in this situation.

But little did you know, that Algee had plans of his own... He was hungry, not hungry for food, but hungry for you.
He was in the mood for a lil' bit of you.
"Baby, come downstairs" he said to you
"I'm busy Algee" you said, reading even further in the book.
"Pleeeease" he whined.
You grunted, but went downstairs.

"What you want?" You asked him,
"I just want to watch a movie with you" he said, and you sat down on his lap
"Fine, but only for an hour" you said
"That's all the time I need" Algee said under his breath.

He put on Love Jones.
Y'all watched the movie, as if it was the first time you watched it.
"You know, you kinda look like him Algee" you said to Algee and he looked at you "No I don't, you must be blind" he said
"Is it offensive that you look like Larenz Tate, just a little bit?"
You asked him.
"You've officially gone crazy" he said, and you kept watching the movie

The sex scene was on, and Algee was feeling a little more freaky.
He looked at you, but you were too focused on the movie. He moved a little bit closer to your neck, and placed soft kisses down it. "Algee no" you said, but you had to admit, it was making you wet.
He kept kissing on your neck, and he placed his hand on your thigh.
His hand slowly went up to one of your tits, and he gently squeezed on it.
You bit your bottom lip, and a moan escaped your mouth.

"No Algee, I'm serious, stop" you said
"Come on baby, let me love you" he said and he kissed down the side of your neck.
He then pushed you down on the couch, and was now on top of you.

He started kissing your lips passionately, and his hand managed to slip into your underwear.
He kept kissing you on your neck, and left some hickeys on your neck, and tits.

He started rubbing your clit
"Mmmm, yeah daddy"
you moaned, and you felt tingles in your stomach
"Baby, you're already wet for me huh?" He said with a smirk.
And just there and then, you remembered....

"I'm on my Period" you said, and he stopped rubbing your clit
"WHAT?!" he said, and quickly took out his hand from your underwear
"The fuck" he said standing up from the couch
"I'm so sorry baby, I forgot, but I told you to stop" you said, following him into the bathroom.
He began to wash his hands
"It's okay baby, just wish you would've told me before" he said and he kept washing his hands.
"You sure you not mad" you said, looking at the frown on his face
"No, no, I'm good" he said drying his hands, still with a frown on his face

"I can make up for it" you said and he faced you
"What do you mean?" He said not looking up, and still drying his hands.
You looked at him seductively, and bit your bottom lip. You pushed him towards the wall, and pulled down his pants.
"Deep throat" you said.

You yanked out his manhood, and kissed the tip.
You heard a few grunts coming from him, and you licked the tip
"Fuck" he said.
You put him all in your mouth and sucked. Your head bobbed, and he placed his hand on your head, and he pushed your head in motion
"Fuck... baby girl-- shit!" He said, out of pleasure
You started massaging his balls, while bobbing hard.
You stopped sucking, just so that you can take a breather. You licked his manhood, and you felt him shiver
"Baby girl... s-stop teasing" he said, and you went back to sucking.
Your head bobbed in motion and Algee was just a mess. He didn't know what to do with his hands anymore. You took his breath away. He closed his eyes shut, and licked his lips. He got weak in the knees, so he held on to the bathroom sink.

You felt him get bigger in your mouth, and he shivered a little.
"Ahh, fuck!" He said through his teeth, and gripped on the bathroom sink, and your hair.
"SHIT!" he exclaimed, and released in your mouth.
You didn't want to swallow, but you accidentally did.
Algee started breathing heavily, with his head against the wall, and his eyes closed.
You wiped away the rest of the cum on your face.

You stood up, and he opened his eyes.
"Come here" he said, and he grabbed your face and he kissed you. After 20 seconds, he pulled away from the kiss
"I love you" he said, staring in your eyes
"I love you too" you said with a smile on your face, and he kissed your forehead.

You headed out the the bathroom, and he stayed behind to fix himself.
Y'all then watched the rest of the movie together.

******

Yeah... that's about it.

I kinda have writers block😅

But, I still take requests if you want some imagines based on you.

Anyway...
I love y'all ❤️
And PLEASE vote😊