still playing

Draco spoke up with a "Not Impressed potta" "Oh whatever we all saw you" Everyone else snapped back. Draco was not happy that everyone saw. Harry broke the silence with "Luna truth or dare?" "truth" Luna answered in a gentle and loving voice. Luna took a small sip of the truth serum as Harry asked his question. "Who is your crush?" Luna shook her head at Harry and covered her mouth with her hands to stop herself from revealing her biggest secret. She suddenly could not hold it in any longer as she yelled "Ginny!" Ginny looked at her with a very confused look it was as if she had seen a ghost, but she did not want to make it any worse for Luna so she kept her comments to herself. Luna looked at Harry, he had a very apologetic look in his eyes. Luna suddenly spoke "Draco truth or dare?" Draco looked at her then at the rest of the group {mostly at Harry}and spoke "Truth" Draco took a quick sip of the truth potion "What are your true feeling of the other houses?" "Well..." Draco started "I think Ravenclaw is a good house and definitely the second best house because of its academics. Hufflepuff I think that is a dumb excuse for a house I mean it is just for the ones that can't make it into any others." "And Griffendoor?" Harry asked. "I think that Griffendoor is actually an okay house I mean it has some of the best people in it." Draco finished clapping his hands over his mouth.