Chapter One- My New Job

I stare up at the ominous building before me and I feel the nerves dancing around in my stomach. Right now would probably be a good time to just turn around and go home. But I need this job, badly. So I take a deep breath and I enter the magnificent building before me. On the inside it's decorated handsomely in light gray and dark brown. The pearlescent gray curtains are pulled back to let in the bright sunlight of this beautiful autumn day. I walk up to the desk of a kind-looking lady with startling cerulean blue eyes and platinum blonde hair with a slim body. I'm immediately intimidated but before I can turn around and seek help from someone else she notices my presence and looks up, asking me if I'm Jane.

"Yes, ma'am," I say, befuddled as to how she could possibly know my name then I realize that she must be in charge of all the brothers' appointments.

"Oh, that's good. They've been worried that you wouldn't show up, they're waiting for you in the conference room down that hallway; third door on your left," she says pointing me in the right direction.

"Okay, thank you so much," I say.

"There's no need to thank me, I'm just doing my job," she says and I don't have a response so I just walk in the direction she pointed and I find the room she was talking about. There's a closed heavy, mahogany door in front of me and I bite my lip nervously as I ponder over what would happen if I just walked out of this building and told my dad that I didn't get the job.I shiver as I think of what he would do and how mad he would be. Just that thought is enough to make me push past my nagging nerves and knock on the door.

A handsome man with golden tanned skin and shocking blue eyes, wearing a charcoal gray business suit opens the door for me and says "You must be Jane, come on in." He steps aside to let me in and, after I enter, he closes the door behind me. Then he comes around me and goes to sit down at the head of an oval table with four other men sitting at it. There's an extra chair, but I know it would be rude to sit without them offering so I stand, awkwardly shuffling from foot to foot while all five men with varying colors of piercing eyes evaluate me. I tug at my new plus-sized, black pantsuit that I've paired with a smoky blue collared shirt and I bite my lip nervously as I start to feel jittery and stupid. Why'd I even go for this stupid job in the first place? These aren't the kind of men who would ever give a job to someone who wasn't as skinny as a stick. Tears prick at my eyes and I look down at the floor, refusing to let them see my embarrassment and self consciousness.

=============================================================================

Brandon's POV

The woman standing before me obviously doesn't know how beautiful her delightfully curvy body is. She shuffles nervously from foot to foot as she looks down, bashfully, at the floor. Oh, how I would love to tilt that chin up and tell her how beautiful she is and kiss those soft, plump, sensuous lips. But I will be able to do that in due time. First, she needs to get comfortable around me and my brothers which might take a while. The very second we saw her resume we knew we wanted her, after looking her up and getting a couple pictures of her we all knew we wanted her. And what we want we always get.Always.

My member hardens just watching how innocent she is. Watching how she squirms uncomfortably. I can't wait to hold her to kiss her to make love to her. I can't wait to be able to take her body places she's never been before. I can't wait to watch her squirm as she reaches her climax. I can't wait to make her moan with pleasure. Looking around at my brothers and seeing how they're awkwardly shifting in their seats, more than likely to adjust their members, I know they can't wait either.

"You're hired. You may start today. Caiden will show you how things work around here and will show you how to do your job efficiently. If you have any questions ask him or, if he cannot be found, you may ask any of my brothers. When we're not in meetings with clients you may call us by our first names. I'm Brandon. My brothers are Caiden, Johnathon, Brady and Anthony," I say in a brisk voice, gesturing to each brother as I say their name.