Chapter Twenty-Two

Jane   

      10 AM 

     I'm woken up the next morning by a gentle shake of my shoulder and sweet nothings being whispered into my ear. I smile before rolling over to find Brady with a breakfast tray in his hands and dressed in  blue jeans with a white collared shirt tucked in and a gray tie. Seeing this, I know that we don't have work today which is good because I'm really worn out from my party last night. 

     Thinking about my party last night reminds me of what happened between me and Brady afterwards. I blush thinking about it and look away from Brady, at my lap. I hope Brady doesn't think I'm an easy wh*re after what we did. I start biting my lip thinking about it and my brow furrows.

    "Hey, Jane don't be embarrassed. What happened last night was amazing and definitely not something to be ashamed about. None of it makes me think anything less of you. You aren't a wh*re or a sl*t or whatever your subconscious is telling you right now. When I look at you I see a beautiful, young woman who remains innocent and pure despite what has happened in her past. Do you understand me?" he says tilting chin up with his finger after putting the tray down.

     "Yes, thank you Brady."

     "It's no problem. I just don't want you to ever feel like you're a wh*re or a sl*t because you could never be that type of person and me and my brothers would never think of you like that," he whispers looking into my eyes deeply before pulling me into a kiss. His lips collide with mine and almost immediately he starts nibbling on my lips, demanding entrance into my mouth. I gasp at the feeling and his tongue plunges into my mouth. He pulls me up and sits me in his lap, never once breaking this wonderfully exhilarating connection between us.

      When we pull away, we're both gasping for breath and our lips are swollen. Brady pulls me close to him and whispers in my ear, " I think the breakfast might be cold."  I laugh at this statement before climbing off of his lap and heading to the bathroom. Once I get done using the bathroom, I flush the toilet and go to brush my teeth and wash my hands. I look in the mirror to see that my face is flushed from the heavy make out session and this just makes me blush even more. I leave the bathroom to see Brady still sitting on the bed. I smile before climbing back into his lap. He chuckles and wraps his arms around me.

       We just sit there for awhile in comfortable silence until we hear a knock on the door. Brady yells," Come in," and the door opens to reveal Brandon who's dressed in a charcoal gray suit with a crisp white  collared shirt, a midnight blue tie and black dress shoes. I must admit that he looks very handsome this morning, but I can't take my eyes off Brady who still looks flushed from our kiss and has very swollen lips.

      "Hey, our uncle's coming tomorrow since he had to cancel last time. I just thought I would give you fair warning. I'm going in to the office today to make sure that everything is in order before he comes and I could use some help if you two don't mind," he questions with a brow quirked upward at our position.

      "I don't mind. Do you, Jane?"

      "No, not at all, just let me get changed right quick," I say, gesturing towards my pajamas.

        After I've changed into a black pantsuit with a turquoise, v-neck sweater and some black flats and done my makeup and hair, I'm ready to go so I head out of the bathroom and meet Brady, Brandon and the rest of the brothers in the kitchen. I grab a to-go cup of coffee with a little bit of cream and sugar in it and we're on our way out the door. My stomach rumbles at the thought of the breakfast that Brady had prepared for me and him but I think we made a good trade- no breakfast, but an amazing kiss.