7

She said she would talk to Ellie and the kids who were bullying her in the computer lab. The day went on and right after lunchtime she pulled them into the computer lab and talked to them. All the vice-principal (Mrs. Smith) did was make everyone say they were sorry and give each other a hug. Ellie thought it was over and everything was going to be good... little did she know it would only get worse. When everyone in her math class was waiting outside the room for their math teacher to get there Ellie forgot her pencils and erasers so she went back to her homeroom to get them. She was now walking back to her math classroom and the teacher still wasn't there. As Ellie went to the back of the line to wait with the rest, someone looked at her in the eyes and called her a "dumb*ss" and started laughing. Right after that person started laughing the others laughed with them. Ellie felt so alone and she felt embarrassed. She was crying silently in the back of the line. Finally, the math teacher got there and they had a 40-minute math class as usual. It was time for her to go to her next class which was reading and it was with her homeroom teacher. She saw Ellie crying and pulled her outside of the classroom and asked what was wrong. She told her what happened and she said she could go see the vice principal again. Ellie said it was fine and she didn't want to. When she for home from school she went up to her room without saying a word to her mom and started bawling. She just wanted everything to stop. She asked Avery to come over and she said she was at her other friend's house atm and she couldn't. So she tried calling her 2 best friends from West Virginia and they talked to her for an hour. The next day Ellie went to school and when they went outside a little after lunch, 2 of the kids decided they were going to beat her up. Ellie couldn't do anything about it because she had nobody to help her. She had to suffer the pain. The 3 teachers blew their whistle and all of the kids started to line up to go inside. Ellie was hurting and she was crying so hard that the teachers heard her and had to go help her. They carried her to the nurse's office because she was in such shock that they did that to her.