Farewell

There were two sides in this world. One side, wanted to take over the world for their own satisfaction, led by a demoniacally tyrant king. Another side, wanted to save the world in order to make everyone a peaceful place to live in, led by one called Magic Knight. These two sides had been fighting for a long time.

After all the effort to push the demon troops away, Magic Knight finally confronted the king who laughed at him/her for being the king's former knight in the past. An intense battle occurred. The king had a massive back up from the demons while Magic Knight had Vima, a Heaven's deity to support him/her. The king even took a demon form to fight Magic Knight and Vima.

Thereafter, finally, Magic Knight managed to defeat the king. It was Vima who distracted the king. Magic Knight took the chance to haste her/himself and plunged his/her holy magic-imbued sword into the king's heart. The king's final words were praises to Magic Knight.

"What a marvelous performance. If only you were on my side... We could have conquered this world together.... Peace be upon you, Magic Knight... I hope your peace comes true.."

One thing that Magic Knight regretted was the king did not revert back to his human form. Magic Knight admitted, the king was once indeed a great king, loved by his people. To honor the king for the last, Magic Night stuck his/her magic sword it into the floor in front of the king. Magic Knight chanted a magic, summoning another sword for herself/himself. Magic Knight knew the battle was totally over yet.

Thereafter, hideous growls made Magic Knight turned away from the king. The remaining demons were still there. They did not seem to take themselves back to where they belonged.

"The king has been defeated, but the demons won't give this world up. They're still fighting for Hell's sake." Magic Knight held his sword firmly. "I'm not going to lose here. I'll keep fighting for Heaven's sake... For the future."

Vima watched from afar, staring straightly. "The demons are always persistent... But that person will not give the world up.. The future is decided. Gods shall not throw this land away." The deity walked and chanted a magic. "O light, bring forth thy brilliance and purge the enemy! Light of Nirvana!"

A powerful holy magic shone down some of the demons. It was not enough to drive them away.

"Magic Knight!" Vima called, "buy me some time!"

Magic Knight did not need to ask why, he immediately raised his sword, "alright!" Then charged towards the remaining demons, slashing, pushing them away. Realizing the attack would be enough to stop the demons from distracting Vima, Magic Knight chanted, "Silent in the fairest clenne white, clepe these lost lives by freezing storm... Blizzard!"

It was a high art of ice magic. Instantly, the demons' movement was restricted. They were slowed down by the freezing ice after the blizzard.

"This fortress will soon fall.." Vima whispered then chanted, "O heaven, shall ye hold thy blessing," magic circles appeared around her, "bestow thy rage and bring mine enemies to their final rest...." It was a blinding light that envelopes her. "Divination of Heaven!!!"

A huge glyph appeared beneath the demons along with almighty high speed light pillars brought down them all.

Knowing that they were not safe either, Vima immediately jumped towards Magic Knight, calling his/her name. "Magic Knight! Give me your hand!" She stretched out her hand.

"Okay!" And Magic Knight immediately leaped toward her, taking her hand and holding it tightly as if they were about to be separated forever.

Again Vima whispered a chant "..and bless us the glorious of thy holy land.."