16

Sam's POV

We've arrived at the airport and mom's now trying to buy a ticket. As much as I hate to leave her, I know she doing this for my own good.

If I hadn't ran away from that abusive father of mine, I wouldn't be living ... well I wouldn't had lived a nice life with Y/N as my mom. I just hope I'll be able to see her again.

Readers POV

After finally buying the ticket I go back to my daughter, she may not bee blood but I love her just as much, which is why I giving her to my cousin.

He used to work in the military so if something goes wrong I know she protected.

Getting my daughter attention I give her the ticket.

" My cousin is aware of our situation, and said that he'll protect you for as long as I need. He even said he'll send me some money to go and live they're with y'all. " I told her.

Her face seems to have lighten a bit when she heard I'll be there in a few months.

"That's great news mom!" she smiled and hugged me. Hold her close I hugged back.

after a while I pull away and continued, "But first they're some thing I've have to take care here, so nobody can track us. Okay, sweetie?"

"I understand mom. I'm so happy now I know I'll be able to see you again soon."

"Here's everything you need." I hand her a minture backpack with an untraceable phone, some money, and a photo of us along with my parents and sister.

"It's not exactly ideal but since the house burned it's all I can give."

"It's fine mom, I love you." she says while giving me another hug.

"I love you too." I hug her back.

"Flight 69 is no leaving the area, and Flight 420 is now loading.'' The intercom lady speaks.

" Well you better get going because that's your flight."

She nodded hug me one more time before leaving me to watch her walk away.

' Please be careful Sam. '

Sam POV.

' Watch out for yourself Mom, Your strong but selfless.'

_____

362 words