Chapter one

You sat at your lunch table as you did everyday, with a book, alone. You weren't really into making friends. Well at least not anymore. About two months ago your (ex) best friend Kim Mei-Young completely turned her back on you and your friendship.
~Flashback~
"Woohoo!!" Mei shouted from across the room as she had won a round of a stupid racing game that she loved.
"Mei please try to keep it down." You told her as you directed your attention back to your English assignment your teacher Mr. Kim had you do over the weekend.
"Cmon y/n! It's a sleepover! We're supposed to be having fun!" She whined.
"I know, but if I don't get this done I'll have a B average and you know how my mom is with my grades." You told her getting slightly annoyed. You had went over this with her at least a thousand times.
"You're no fun. I'm just gonna go." She told you.
"You're joking right?" You chuckled, finally directing your attention to Mei. The face expression she was wearing told you she wasn't.
"You do this every time I wanna hang out with you. I wanna have a best friend, not a study buddy. I'm really getting tired of you." She told you, the last part slipping out before she could stop herself.
"Wow. You know, I thought maybe, just maybe you understood that I'm not like you. I don't party, drink, and I care about my grades. Maybe we just shouldn't be friends anymore." You told her, your eyes watering.
"F-fine!" She yelled, packing her stuff.
"Fine!" You yelled back, watching her leave. And just like that, she was gone. Out of your life. After four years of friendship. It was over.
~Back to present~
You finished up your lunch and walked over to the trash can to throw it away. On your way over there however, you felt someone stairs for at you. You looked around only to lock eyes with the schools biggest playboy. Jeon Jungkook.
You rolled your eyes and looked away. You absolutely hated him and his reputation. When you got back to your table you put your book back in your bag and headed to your locker. Once you got there you put in your code, opened your locker, and started looking for your science book. However, before you could grab it, your locker was slammed shut and your body was placed in between two muscular arms.
"What the hell Jeon?" You squealed, trying to push him away.
"Hello beautiful." He said with his slick smirk that almost every girl in the school has fallen for. But not you.
"Go away. I'm not in the mood for your bs." You told him finally pushing him away. His smirk fell into a pout.
"What is it with you? Why won't you just fall for me like everyone else?" He asked you, clearly annoyed.
"I don't know Kook, I'm just not ok with falling for someone who I know will only break my heart." You told him grabbing your books, then walking away leaving him frustrated.