Chapter nine

You crept upstairs, but before you could get back into your room, your dad stopped you.
"Where were you?" He questioned through gritted teeth. You sighed and turned around.
"Out." You answered. His face darkened. You still didn't like your dad and you didn't care to explain yourself to him. He took a couple steps closer to you and grabbed your arm really hard. You gasped out of pain and he brought his lips to your ear.
"You weren't, with a boy. Were you?" He asked.
"That's none of you're business, dad. Let go of my arm." You told him, staying secure. His grip on your arm tightened.
"I won't stand for your disrespect anymore Y/n. I am father and I demand respect." With each word his grip got tighter until you really couldn't take the pain.
"Really? Respect? That's rich coming from you. We're was the respect when you used to sexually and physically abuse me and mom?? Huh? Where was the respect when you would take my money and spend it on gambling and getting drunk? That's right. There wasn't any. Now let me go." You told him getting out of his grip.
Just as you were about to turn around and go to your room he grabbed your arm once again and pinned you to the wall.
"Get off of me! Mom! Mom!" You yelled. He put his hand over your mouth.
"Shut up!" He loudly whispered back. Your eyes started to tear up because you knew what he was going to do. He used to do it when you were younger too. You were scared, really am scared. But that didn't mean you weren't gonna fight back. You stomped on his foot really hard and he let go. Then, you kneed him right where the sun didn't shine.
He yelped in pain, but that didn't stop him. He got right back up and the next thing you knew you were on the ground with a bloody nose and your eye hurt really bad. You looked up at your 'dad' with tears in your eyes, but anger clouded his. Though, you could see just a little glimpse of sadness. Just as he was about to punch you again, your mom walked out into the hallway.
"What the hell are you doing? No that's it get out. You've had your chances." She ordered. Your dad looked at her, then back at you. Then just like that he was gone. Out of your life.
Your mom walked over to you with regret all over her face.
"Hunny, I'm so sorry. I thought he was clean. I shouldn't have believed him. But it's okay, we're okay now. He's gone. For good. Cmon, let's go get you cleaned up." She told you. You nodded and went with her to the bathroom.
~time skip to next morning~
You woke up with a killer headache. You shrugged it off and got up out of bed and into your bathroom. You got your tooth brush and looked up into the mirror. You had a black eye. That's when you remembered the events of last night. It was bad, worse than when you were younger. He's never punched you that hard before.
Then you thought, school. You couldn't have people at school see this. You would die if anyone found out your past. You didn't want people worrying about you. Would makeup work? Well, you could try it.
You got dressed and did your hair, then added makeup to your black eye. It worked perfectly. It looked like nothing ever happened. Perfect. Now time for school. You grabbed your stuff, said goodbye to your mom, and headed you. What was today gonna be like? Guess you'll find out in the next chapter. Stay tuned.