Chapter ninteen

-Y/n's P.O.V-
You were absolutely heartbroken. He was supposed to apologise, not make things worse. You knew he was a playboy. You shouldn't have fallen for him. He was just so, caring. At least he seemed to be.
You went to the bathroom and got out your makeup wipes. You started to wipe away the mascara that stained your cheeks, when you got a call. You sighed and looked at your phone, expecting it to be Jungkook. Your heart sunk as you saw the number you dreaded the most. The hospital. You shakily rose your phone up to your ear and answered.
"H-hello?" You stuttered. Silence filled your ears, until you heard a soft sigh.
"Is this miss Y/n?" A woman asked you.
"Yes, this is her." You replied wanting her to hurry up and tell you what was wrong.
"Do you know a young man by the name of Jeon Jungkook?" She questioned making you feel lightheaded.
"Yes I do, why do you ask?" You answered.
"He's been in an accident and he has asked to see you. Can you come to xxxxxx hospital asap?" A hot tear slipped out of your eye, making a path of salty liquid down to your chin.
"An accident? What kind of an accident?" You replied back hastily.
"We will explain everything to you when you get here. Just come as soon as you can." She told you before hanging up.
You took your phone away from your ear and just kind of stared at yourself in the mirror for a second before putting your wipes away and making your way out of the bathroom. You ran out of the building and started running all the way to the hospital. Once you got there you were soaking wet from the rain and your make-up was even more smudged. You ran to the receptionist and she just pointed to the room he was in. You got to Jungkook's room and saw him in the hospital bed with a couple of nurses around him.
"What happened?!?" You questioned looking at him.
"He was in a pretty bad car accident. Apparently he was at an intersection and another driver wasn't paying attention. It was pretty fatal. At the moment he's in a medically induced coma. We aren't sure if or when he's gonna wake up, but we have hope." The male nurse told you. Your tears blurred the vision of Jungkook's limp body on the bed.
"C-can I see him?" You asked, voice cracking. He nodded and motioned the other nurses to leave so you could have some time together. You walked over to Jungkook and sat next to his body. He had a breathing tube going down his throat and his whole body was casted up. He had an IV in his upper and lower arm. You grabbed his hand and held it while you sat there and cried. This was really happening, again. Why do the people you care most about always have to be the ones to leave? You kept getting memories of your brother and what happened to him. Please wake up Kook. Please.