4 - Tiring

The four boys, now girls, arrived to school in one small group. As they were walking in the building and down the halls, they noticed starving looks by the men.

Suga protected the others like a guardian angel! He made sure that Hinata and Noya wouldn't cause any trouble.

Yamaguchi and Kiyoko were becoming best friends and venting to eachother on how hard it was being a lady with a pretty face.

Kageyama was being a lot more assisting to Hinata during practices these past few days, and he wasn't very good at hiding his feelings for the sunflower.

Asahi was a a nervous wreck! Always following Noya when he could, to make sure he was safe. Softly smiling and praising him when he was happy.

Sugawara was the same as ever. He was kinda on the feminine side as a male so this wasn't too much of a difference, except that he really was a girl. Daichi would talk to him more closely and be more attentive around him.

Yachi and Tanaka were busy helping the girls through their troubles. Well, more like Yachi was helping while Tanaka was drooling..

Ennoshita, Narita, and Kinoshita were all trying to help the girls deal with it. They all said that it was taking up all their time, but like they have room to talk.

Everyone was help in anyway that they could, from advice to defending. Yamaguchi's problem was MAJOR. But they no one really knew the details since Tsukishima was protecting him so much. But it only made it even more shady.

The two managers were constantly pep talking the girls and giving them spare clothes and uniforms when something happened to their outfits.

Home, or temporary home, was also a pain. Not for Noya or Hinta, the were living a dream. Suga was a bit lonely and would call Daichi or text in the 'Third Year Chat' and get some company that way.

But Yamaguchi was living with two close guys, his childhood best friend and his older brother.

But Akiteru is respectful, he also tried to support Yamaguchi along with Tsukishima and he was actually really good at cheering people on. I mean, he got a lot of practice in...

So anyways, the four boys started to adapt to their situation and learned to act like a normal female.

To think only four days passed by, it was tiring.

Am

So

Sorry

For

The

Short

Chapter

Plz forgive me

I'm running out of IDEAS!!

I might post a pic of them in their girl form in my Random Shorts book

Byee 

-Miko