CHAPTER 4: BEATEN TO DEATH BY A HANDBAG. JUST KIDDING!

MORGAN

'Come on Morgan, just a little bit faster!'

I'm going as fast as I can!

'Not fast enough'

Oh give me a break! You're not the one whose running you know!

'I. Don't. Care. Their almost catching up to us. Can't you run any faster!'

Don't you understand that I'm running as fast as I can! You're a part of me so you're the one whose suppose to get this more than anybody else!

'I am a part of you! That's why I'm telling you to run FASTER!'

FUDGE! How the hell did we get in this mess?!

'Well, we should thank that old lady for putting us in this predicament!'

Man! All this happened just because I went to the toilet. If I knew this would have happened I would ha-

'What? You would have kept it in? All this wouldn't have happened if you dressed up as a girl for once!'

Hey! It's not my fault. Who knew that that woman would call security?

'Everyone, Morgan. Everyone'

FUDGE!

Confused? Well, let me take you back a few hours ago and you'll understand how this all happened.

**************************
*A few hours earlier*

"Morgan, you ready?"

I was standing in my once filled room that was now empty, except for the room's furniture like the bed, study desk, bookshelf, drawer, bean bag chairs, and two suitcases that I'm going to take with me. It's been four days since the funeral and the talk with Luca.After Luca snapped out of his shock, he called Raph and after a few minutes, he came back and told me to prepare to leave with him. He gave me three days to pack and spend some time with mom, and today is the day we're leaving.

I turned when I heard the voice, only to see granny standing by the door. Her dyed curly black hair was pulled into a messy bun with a few strands framing her face. She was wearing a dress that reached just a little above her knees, and it was paired with her grey, worned out sneakers. Overall, she looked pretty. I realized that she asked me a question and I haven't answered, so I quickly said,"Yeah". I turned around again to look at my room. I've been living here in all the 15 years of my life, so the thought of moving is both kind of sad and exciting. Sad because I'm leaving my home city, friends (Kamu and Granny), and the most important thing to me, my mom.

Leaving my mom behind is the saddest part, but, I can't do anything about it. I'm not yet 18, I'm still a minor so I can't stay here alone. Kamu and Granny wanted me to stay here with them but, their not my family, so they couldn't be my guardian. And besides, I didn't want to be a burden to them. I want to go, I want to see my brothers, I want to know my dad, even though he's already dead I just want to know what kind of man he was. And that meant going to live in his house with my brothers who were all raised by him and lived with him.

It's exciting to know that I'm going to an entirely different place. New neighborhood, new school, new people, new house, new dojo- wait. The dojo! Fudge, I'm leaving this place and that means I'm going to attend a new dojo! Oh shit!

I quickly turned and bolted out of the house. I heard granny calling after me asking where I was going but I didn't answer, I was only focused on getting to the dojo. I made it to the street and turned the corner when I heard the screech of tyres. I saw the car in front of me and tried to slow down but I couldn't, I was running to fast and stopping at the last second wasn't possible. So I bumped in the hood of the car with my hands pushing me against it. I looked up from the black hood of the car only to meet blue eyes that are identical to mine.