Authors Note .a.k.a. Sorry Note

Hey guys🙋, just an author's note as you can see from the title☝. This is just to say sorry for putting down the book for those of you who had the book and tried to read it but couldn't.

I did this because I needed to change a few things on the chapters, to make it more original, make it more of my own. I realized it was more or less like a fan fiction work, in the beginning of the chapter when Morgan jumped down from the third floor of the school building, so I changed it a bit.

At first I was alright with it being a work of fan fiction but then I later realise that I don't. I only changed the first chapter, don't worry.

I'm also sorry for not updating for a while now, I was busy doing... stuff. I was single when I first started writing this story but when I started dating... let's just say boyfriends demand alot of attention. I mean, if you don't text for a day, he'll think you don't wanna talk to him and thinks you wanna break up, I mean, What the heck?!

I thought boys aren't clingy but boy was I proved wrong! No offence if you're a guy, maybe only a few guys a clingy and if you are clingy there's nothing wrong with that! We girls like it... sometimes. But whatever!! Don't mind me, let's just carry on with the apologise and all.

But before we carry on... b, if you read this by any chance (praying that you don't 🙏), I did not mean to offend you. I apologize if I did but the truth is, you really are clingy. I'm sorry, again. If you do read this, you can just send me a message with 'I know', and I'll try to make it up to you (I'll just apologize and cook your favourite food, which is shrimp. Still can't get why you love that stuff). But if you didn't read this then thank goodness!! I did not wanna touch that shrimp. That stuff reminds me of human centipedes whenever I see it 😨.

That stuff can make me puke everywhere, I mean have you guys watched Human Centipede? That movie is damn creepy and the fact that I watched the trailer before I had shrimp made me lose any slight form of interest I had on shrimp. Uhhh... that thing just gives me chills. And it's not the good kind.

Anyways, sorry again for not updating for a while now. And thanks for reading this note, for those of you who did read it... thanks and sorry! Again.

Thanks for reading my book, which is now not a fan fiction but an original work from yours truly (me).

Have a good day or night! I don't know where y'al are, so good time to all of you.

Till the next time we meet!🙋

- t.A.✌