CHAPTER 1: WHAT A BAD DAY!

Morgan.

The day was sunny, with puffy white clouds drifting across the wide blue skies, the breeze dancing through the luscious leaves of the trees and the tall green blades of the grass. All in all, it's a wonderful day.

My name is Morgan Evergreen, age 15, with a height of 5'6 ft with big blue eyes covered by short black hair. People always look at me and say, "what a pretty cool guy", but little did they know that this 'cool guy' is actually a 'cool "girl".

I'm always mistaken as a guy so I just let them think I'm a guy. So now, I'm currently wearing the males school uniform at school. It's not that bad, I mean it's better than wearing those short skirts that let people see my underwear when I slightly bend my waist. Yeah, no thanks.

It's currently lunch break and I'm lying on the stairs on the third floor of the school library, well the whole block is not the library, the first floor is for the home economics classes, the second floor is for the TD classes and the third floor, this floor, is the library floor.

It was really quite and peaceful up here. Just the reason why I like this place.

"Help! Somebody help me!".

"Come on, just cough it up and we won't hurt you".

What the heck?!

I quickly stood up and looked down the railings, only to see three big guys ganging up on a skimpy looking fellow. They didn't realise someone was watching them, most importantly, it was me that was watching them. Kinda stupid of them, they should be aware of their surroundings if they wanna pull this kind of stunt in a place where I'm likely to be at.

While they were still pushing around skimpy dude, I put my left hand against the railing and jumped down. I landed with both feet on the ground, and my right hand lightly touching the ground. Let me tell you, jumping from three floors ain't no easy job. I straightened and calmly put my hands in my pants pockets. My landing made a thud sound, which made the three dumb asses aware of my presence, causing them to look at me with startled expressions. Apparently one of them felt my gaze on them and saw me jump, maybe their not stupid after all.

"What the hell! Did he just jump from the third floor?"

"Who is that guy?"

"Damn"

I calmly looked at them and gave a glance towards skimpy kid. Still keeping my gaze fixed on skimpy kid, I slowly opened my mouth and said, "What are you wimps doing, ganging up on a kid like this?"

"Wimps? Who the hell is this guy!?"

"That's Morgan Evergreen. A second year student".

"I heard that he likes to pick fights".

I smiled,so this dumb asses do know about me, and to think that they didn't know.

"Come on, let's settle this", I told them.

"Pfft", one of them puffed out. I looked back at three and saw the one that did was a black haired guy with gray eyes. He's shirt sleeves were rolled up, just like mine were, and his jacket was tied around his waist. He was fit and had some muscles on him, and his ears were adorned with diamond studs. His legs were spread out and his arms were folded, causing whatever little muscles he had to bulge, not that I'm interested.

He smirked at me, his arms still folded across his chest, looking at me with a cocky expression. "You're just one guy and we're three. What makes you think that you could take us on, hmm?"

"You three are as wimpy as a wee lamb, so taking you wimps on is gonna be easy", I smirked at him.

His cocky expression quickly turned into one of anger, and his hands that were now by his sides, quickly clenched into fists. The two by his side fully turned towards me, forgetting about skimpy kid. I looked at the kid and gave a nod, signaling him to leave. He looked at me with wide brown eyes, and quickly nodded. He gave me a thankful look and a grimace, that I think was suppose to be a smile.