Chapter 5 - Take a çay in Tokyo

Selin closes her phone after sending the pictures and messages to the girls. She takes another chicken wing and bites on it

"Afiyet olsun sevgilim"

" Teşekkürler Canim. I missed chicken"

He smiles and takes another sushi.

"We don't have to stay up tonight. We have a long day tomorrow."

"Really. Can you tell me about it guide tour bey?" asks Selin with an excited childish voice

" Hayir, you have to follow me wherever I go" answers Demir with a little smile.

"Yaaaa Demir, of course I will follow you. I don't understand anything on these signs" she's pointing toposters and direction signs . "How could you learned it? "

" I just did. When you love travel, you have to learn foreign languages to understand and speak with people"

" Will you teach me Demir bey?" said Selin approaching her face to him

" Of course Selin hanim" replies Demir with a big smile approaching his face to her as well.

Only a few inches separate Demir from Selin. When she starts to move forward to kiss him, he realizes it and moves his head away.

"Selin". He takes few seconds to come to his senses before continuing "We can't do that. Couples can't show affection in public".

"Oh. Okay" answesr his fiancee with a little disappointment.

Sying her like that just increases how much he wants to kiss her. He eats his last sushi and takes Selin's hand before running to their hotel. Selin, a chicken wings in her hands, follows him without understand anything. The door of their hotel room wasn't yet closed, Demir slammed Selin against it and kissed her furiously. If he can't show her how much he loves her outside that room, he can show her here.

**************************************************************************

The sun shines on Selin's face and wakes her up. With her hand searching in bed, she feels that Demir isn't next to her. She rubs her eyes before sitting up in the bed. The bedroom's door is ajar and lets Selin see Demir doing Kata in the living room . Selin was bewitched by the fluidity and beauty of his movements. She hurries to take the camera that hangs in her bag to immortalize this moment.

"Gunaydin sevgilim"

He stops all of his movements when he hears her. He turns to face her and finds her on the doorway with her camera in her hand, wearing one of his shirts.The sun shines in Selin's hair and her sleepy look makes her so beautiful when she wakes up. She smiles and slowly approaches to kiss him. Demir appreciates more and more this kind of morning.

" Gunaydin selingim. We will have a great day today."

"What's the plan ? " asks Demir's fiancee as she walks over to the table that her lover prepared for breakfast.

"Çay ceremony. It's really important here" He takes a seat in front of her "and I want to show you how beautiful is it".

They eat together and get ready to go discover Tokyo. Demir buys a kimono for Selin. It's really important for tea ceremony. On this afternoon, Demir leads them to Imperial hotel for a tea ceremony that he booked for them.

During the ceremony, Selin is very attentive to Demir's instructions. He is very affected to see her like that, taking this with all her heart. He observes her, a little lost, reproducing the gestures of the master tea. He whispers when to lift the bowl, in which direction to turn it. Japanese tea is very different from Turkish tea but Selin loves to discover new flavors. She is also surprised by the sweets offered with tea: mochis, monaka, daifuku, melonpan ...

As the night begins to fall, Selin and Demir walk on the waterfront of Tokyo Bay. Demir stops then in front of a boat.

"Are you hungry? " asks Demir

"Demir?" answers Selin, surprised. "Did you rent a boat? "

"You did it once right ? "

He gets in first and then reaches out to her. She smiles and gets on the boat.

Just as they had enjoyed this a few months ago in the bosphorus bay, Selin and Demir enjoyed their evening. They cuddled each other, with Selin at the front of the boat screaming "I'm the queen of the world !" before Demir puts his hand on her mouth "Sus Selin". 

They laugh together, Demir tries to make Selin eat healthy foods again

They laugh together, Demir tries to make Selin eat healthy foods again. When Selin falls asleep in his arms, Demir carries her and gently drops her into the bed in the cabin the captain has prepared. He covers her and then gently passes his hand through her hair. He didn't think he could be happier a little more every day. He gets up to let his beloved sleep, Selin half-asleep speaks to him.

"Demir"

"Efendim Selin"

"Thank you for making me live such beautiful adventures"

He retraces his steps, kisses her on the forehead and says "iyi geceler"

He wanted to get back on the front of the boat to take some air but understood quickly that he could no longer be separated from her. He layed down next to her. Stuck to her, his head in her hair, breathing the scent of her shampoo, he murmured "thank you for choosing me".

 Stuck to her, his head in her hair, breathing the scent of her shampoo, he murmured "thank you for choosing me"