Chapter 18 - Home sweet home

Selin lets her backpack on the floor and takes a deep breathe. They're finally home. They lived so many adventures together but as everyone says "never feels better than home". She feels two strong hands come around her waist and a kiss on her neck.

"It's good to be home." Demir whispers.

" yeah, I miss it."

She turns around to face him with a big smile.

"The girls plan a welcome party at Happy Pie." She says.

"I know. Vedat texted me"  her future husband replies.

" But we had time before going there."

When Demir heard this sentence, his naughty looks comes to his face. He press his fiancee body closer to him and softly says "Do you have something in mind?"

" Yaaaa Demir, I will check the kids" Selin blushes when she pushes him away to go to the garden.

Demir sighs in frustration, a smile on her lips. He loves the way Selin remains embarrassed. They spent 9 months together, sleeping in the same bed and sometimes she stills has this childish innocence. The advantage now is that he knows her weaknesses, her sensitive points and loves to play with them.

He goes to his room and put his bag on the floor. He is happy. He knows everything will going right now. Selin and him are more than happy together, all the threats on them are gone and his new company is successful. Their new life is Istanbul will begin.

He open the door of his balcony to make fresh air come in the room and he takes time to watch the beautiful view : the love of his life feeding their pets and talking to Sakiz.

"Darling, I miss you so much. I spent such a great time with Demir but I thought of you every day, I promise."

He wants to stop the time and live like that forever. When he sees Selin back to the house, he moves for going back to the living room.

"I'm going to put my stuffs in my room". Selin says when he met Selin climbing the stairs.

"Your room ?" Demir raises his eyebrow . He run to follow her upstairs and find Selin in front of çiçi's aquarium ... empty. Instinctively, her hand touch her tattoo on her scapula.

He slowly comes next to her and puts his hands on her shoulder to show his support.

"Selin"

" I ... I enjoyed every time we spend together Demir, but .... but I still feel guilt about what happened."

He stays quiet.

" I abandoned her." Selin continues

"You're not Selin. Merve and Vedat were here."

"I HAD TO BE THERE." Selin screams and cries "She was there when I had anyone" she whispers as she wipes her tears.

Demir takes Selin to sit on her bed.

" I know" Demir starts " But it could change nothing"

"Yes " replies Selin " Do you think she hates me? " she asks after a moment of silence.

"Yok, no one could hate you Sevgilim. I'm sure she understands."

" We had a good life together " she says and she looks the floor, guilty.

After a small silence, Selin turns face on Demir

"Demir " She starts

She doesn't have to say anything more, Demir puts a sweet kiss on her check and leaves the room in silence. He is heartbreak to see her like that but she needs to grieve and he respects that.