Chapter 7 - Storm in Cape Town

" Day 60

Hi everyone,

We're in Cape Town. I love this city. We rented a little apartment on Sea Point. I think I will never be bored of that view! Our apartment is filled with bay windows that let in the lights. A terrace borders the apartment overlooking the sea. In the evening, we looked out at the stars while falling asleep. It's real perfection ! Since arriving in Cape Town, I made a new resolution : I want to learn how to surf. My perfect fiance already masters it and I chose to take some lessons to be able to surf with him. Our safari is planned in Port Elizabeth. We will go there in 3 days. I can't wait. We plan to go on Mountain table because the view seems crazy and I really want to take pictures there. But weprobably won't go hiking. The Fudji hike totally exhausted us (okay, mostly me). I think we will take the aerial cableway there."

Selin is finishing writing her blog post when Demir gets behind her and hides her eyes to surprise her.

" Guess who it is ?"

" Demir, I have to finish it " replies Selin and takes off his hands.

He puts his arms around her, his chin on her shoulder " Selin, you know you talk to your parents and the girls every 2 to 4 days right ? Do you really think it is necessary? "

Yes it is. I want to keep it as a memorie of our trip forever " she continues after a little silence "And maybe, one day ... we can show our blog to our children. "

"iIginç " answers Demir with a smile while kissing her cheek. "But pictures like this one are forbidden" he continues pointing at the screen of the computer.

 "But pictures like this one are forbidden" he continues pointing at the screen of the computer

" Yaaaaa Demir, you're so handsome in that picture, of course I will publish it."

When he starts to argue, Selin smiles, presses on the keyboard and publishes the blog post.

"Serseri ", he says

She smiles at that insult and sends him an air kiss.

After they took their breakfast on the terrace, they went to Selin's surf lesson. It will be her last lesson. Demir will relaxon the beach while reading the book The beach from Alex Garland. He found it at a little free library in Tokyo. Since they started traveling, Demir always keeps a book with him. When he finishes it, he gives it away in a little free library and takes another one. He likes to think that books can travel as well and have their own lives. He puts his sunglasses on and starts reading. Sometimes, he looks at Selin to see her progress and goes back to his book. However, he is interrupted by his phone's vibrations.

"Call me" texts Vedat

" Vedat ne oluyor ? " texts back Demir

"Just call me Demir "