Welcome To Kuoh Academy

Y/n pov

Today is the day I transfer to Kuoh Academy. I packed my things and head down stairs so say bye my parents.

"Ok mom and dad I'm off" I go up and hug my mom and kiss her

"Ok be safe honey make sure your temper is under control and make sure to bring back a girlfriend when you visit-"

"MOM!" I interrupted her. She laughs

"Sorry but I want grandchildren" she smirks. (Oh did I mention I was a futa)

"Alex come say bye" my father come up to me hugs me tight and starts crying

"*Sobs* ugghhhh my little girl is leaving the nest *sobs* be safe *sobs* and don't expose your-*sobs* self. I love you so much my little wolfy" he balls on my shoulder.

"Alright there there dad I'll be ok" I pat him. My mom pulls him off and I give them one last hug and kiss and I leave for the bus.

I board the bus plug my headphones in and watch the big bang theory until I arrive. After about 6 hours I arrive at the school. As soon as I walk in I catch the attention of many people which makes me uncomfortable I hate being the center of attention. I then look up and notice a beautiful girl with red hair looking out a window. We make eye contact I smirk and wink at her causing her to blush.

'damn she's gorgeous'

?? POV

I stare out the window looking for any suspicious students who might cause a ruckus when I spot someone unfamiliar. They were so beautiful and charmi- Wait what am I saying. We lock eye I smile and she winks.

*Blushes 'wh-what why am I blushing I love Issei.....right'

"Ara ara~ Rias what's got you so flustered did you see Issei naked or something~"

"Baka o-of course not I am ju-just feeling a bit sick" I stutter.

"Whatever you say~" she walks away. 'ugh I better get back to work'

Y/n POV

I go into to principals office to get my uniform and to know my classes.

*Knock* *knock* "Excuse me Mr.Principal may I come in?"

"Oh yes enter" a deep voice speaks.

"Hello principal......?"

"Principal Gomez"

"Right hello principal Gomez I am"

"Y/n L/n the new transfer student who is a hybrid am I corre-"

"WHO TOLD YOU!?" I ask

"Your aura gave it away. I am a devil." He grins

"Uh- I'm sorry Mr.Gomez I don't think I heard you correctly....can you repeat that please?"

"It's not really a big deal Mrs.L/n there are a couple of demons I this school but they do not reveal there identity's unless needed or wanted to. Here allow me" he snaps his fingers and all of a sudden I see a red cloud surrounding him.
"Did you fart Mr.Gomez" he chuckles.

"No that Ms. L/n is an aura. Red means devil white means Angel. There are other auras such as blue for friend, black for foe, and yellow for love. Aura's are helpful in combat as well if the enemy is weak their aura with blink. Although it is rare to be able to have the ability to see aura's."

"Then how come you gave it to me can they be transferred"

"No my dear, I've just unlocked part of your true potential. But there is more to come. Now it's time you change into your uniform and be on your way, I will call up someone from your class to come show you the way."

Before I'm able to say anything else he pushes me into the bathroom to change. I come out to see a boy with brown spikey hair waiting for me.

 I come out to see a boy with brown spikey hair waiting for me

"Aw man I thought you said it was a girl." He looks disappointed

"HEY I AM A GIRL!" I yell causing him to shrink in fear.

"Uhhhhh" he says