Reunited

(y/n wore the female top with male pants)

?? POV

Mrs.Sakura (our teacher ik it's not her actual name but yeah) told me the principal wanted to see me

"Oh Issei what did u do this time"

"Asia I didn't do anything" i reassure her. I ask the teacher why I am going to the principal's office and she said I need to go get a transfer student and bring her here. 'man I hope she has big oppai and she can join my harem'...*drools*.

*Knock knock* "hey Gomez I'm coming in don't be naked or whatever". I wait until i hear the bathroom door open I immediately turn my head over to it and see....'A DUDE!?'

"Aw man I thought you said it was a girl" I sigh disappointingly.

"HEY I AM A GIRL" she yells. 'oh shit I fucked up'

Y/n POV

"Uhhhh" he says nervously. He then walks up to me and try's to touch my breast but I punch him immediately sending him in to a wall.

"Don't even think about fucking touching me" I hiss at him.

"Y/n calm down" the principal tell me putting a hand on my shoulder.

*Sighs* "yes Mr.Gomez" I go up to him and say

"Hey I'm Y/n L/n nice to meet you" I hold out my hand to him

"Hey I'm Issei Hyoudou" he grabs my hand and I pull him up.

"Sorry about calling you a guy" he scratches his head with a nervous smile.

"Hey it's cool let's just never do it again k?"

"Alright, hey maybe we could be friends and I could show you around the school."

"Sure but a heads up don't even try to make me fall for you I'm gay"

"Aw man, oh well but I would still like to be friends if you want to."

"Sure I don't mind" I slap him on the back.

"Alrighty well let's go to class"

"Ok, bye Mr.Gomez" I wave

"Goodbye Y/n come here whenever you like" he waves back.

"Alright so tell me a bit about Issei, your a devil right" he flips around pushes me to a wall and stares in to my eyes.

"How do you know that, who are you, what are you planning, are you here to kill me." I push him away and laugh.

"Dude chill I'm a hybrid and I can see your aura" he puts on and oh face

"WAIT A HYBRI-" I cover his mouth

"Shut up someone can here you" I take my hand off so he can continue speaking we continue the walk to the class

"But hybrids are rare to find not to mention there pretty powerful."

" *Chuckle* I guess so. But I haven't gotten to my full potential yet I'm only half way there." I say with a sad smile.

"Hey it's alright Y/n I'm not at my full potential either. I'm the red-dragon Emperor wielder." I look at him with shock.

"Holy shit really....that's cool" of course my family beats them because my family hybrids are very elite and powerful. But I've always been the weak one but for some reason I always feel like I haven't used any power once I fight. It's like somethings missing.

"Hey y/n, you listening I said we are here" Issei snaps me back to reality.

"Oh sorry I zoned out"

"It's cool but let me go tell the teacher just wait out here until she calls you" I nodded 'I wonder how powerful he really is'

Asia's POV

I see Issei come in and tells the teacher something she nods and he comes back to his seat.

"Hey so what happened are you in trouble" i ask worryingly

"Oh no I had to bring this transfer student here. We became friends by the time we got her-"

"Alrighty class settle down. Now before we start our lesson I have some news. We have a new student joining us." All the students began to whisper and gossip about who it is.

"Hey Issei is it a boy or girl."

"A girl" I get a hint of jealousy. 'is she going to join his harem to or worse'

"Alright Ms.L/n come in"

"Wait I know that last name......could it be" I whisper. I look up to see my childhood best friend and first love Y/n L/n.

Y/n POV

I walk in and all eye are on me which makes me uncomfortable.

"Why don't you introduce yourself."

"Uh hello I'm Y/n L/n I'm 17 I'm really into art." There was a long silence until

"KYAAA" all the girls scream with hearts I there eyes. The boys just stare at me with some interest.

"Alright calm down any questions for Ms. L/n"

"Are you single a boy ask"

"Yes I am but I am gay so sorry boys" the boys look down upset while the girls continue to fond over me

"What's your ideal girl"

"Have you ever had a girlfriend".

"Do you like busty or flat girls" they all just ask me non stop questions. I just look around over whelmed.

"Alright alright that's enough girls. Mrs.L/n please find and empty seat and sit down." I nod and look around until I stop a familiar face. I walk up to her

"Hey your Asia Argento right" I ask her. She looks at me, smiles and jumps up and hugs me. Which catches me off guard. I see Issei send a small look of jealousy.

"I'm so happy you were able to recognize me Y/n" she slightly blushes.

"Of course how wouldn't I recognize my childhood friend" i pat her head. She blushed a bit and I take my seat behind her.

"Alright let's get started class"