Basketball

At Lunch,me and rush walk in the cafateria hand in hand.we go tto the food line.''hello rush,annie!''the lunch lady says.''hello Ms welsh!''i say and smiles.she gives us a tray with food on it and we walk over to the table dylan was sitting at.''hey guys!''she says.''hey dyl!''i say.''hey everybody!''hayden says sitting next to dylan.''hayden!!''dylan says and hugs him.''hey dylan!how was dance camp?''he asked pulling away.''amazing..''she says and starts to gaze away.we laugh and talk.a few minutes later johnny and caden walk up to us.caden is dylans older brother.''hey kiddo's!''johnny says.i roll my eyes.''what do you want johnny?..''dylan says annoyed.johnny and dylan dated for a few month last year.they broke up cause johnny told her that he was cheating on her.''i was gonna tell my brother's that dad just texted me and said he left this morning for a buissness trip so he will be gone all week!''he says.me and rush look at eachother.''your not throwing a-''rush starts.''and im throwing a party tonight!''he says rly quick then laughs at me and rush.''caden yu okay?''i ask.he was just playing with his fingers and looking down the whle time.johnny looks at me like''dont ask..''.''me and mads broke up...''he says.me and dylan gasp then stand up and hug him.''she was cheating on me with charles..''he says.we hug him tighter.johnny rolls his eyes.''okay can we go now?!''he says.i pull away from the hug.''why are you such a jerk?''i ask.he laughs.''excuse me leblanc?!''he says.''you heard me why you always such a jerk?!?''i yell.rush stands up.''annie calm down..''he says.''no!!his "best friend" just got cheated on and he's rolling his eyes about it!!thats not a firend!!''i yell.im very prstionit about friends because me and rush used to have this friend named indiana but she gott a boyfriend then she started bullying rush and spreading roumors about us.but keep acting like our friend.''just because one of your friends ditched you dosent mean you have to be b**ch when someone else does!!''johnny yells.i could stand it.i slapped him.''dont bring indiana into this!!!''i yell.he stumbles back.''annie lets go!''rush says and pulls me out of the lunchroom.we brings me to our janitors closet where we used to go when we were stressed.he hugs me.''calm down..''he says.''he's a jerk!''i say almost crying.we stand there hugging until the bell rings.After School,me and rush walk home together.hayden and johnny got a ride from one of johnnys friends.we walk for awhile the come to a bench.i sit down.''im in no rush..''i say and smile at the word.rush looks at me like"seriously?..''he sits next to me.i rest m head on his shoulder.''why were we so excited t grow up?''i ask.''i have no idea..''he says.''can i ask you a question?''i say.he nods.''do you promise to tell the truth?''i say lifting my head up.''of course!''he says.i face my whole body towrds him.''do you like dylan?''i ask.he looks down and stays quite.''flash..''i say lifting his head up.''yes..''he says.i smile.''i knew it..''i say and hug him.''it dosent matter she dosent like me back..''he says.i pull away.''she will one day you just have to wait..''i say.he smiles.''your the best anns,now lets get to my house and play some basket ball before johnny's big party!''he says.i roll my eyes at the thought of "johnny".we stand up and race back to his house.he obviuosly one do to track and field practice.we walk in and see johnny,hayden,caden and carson johnny's other friend.they turn around and look at us.''hello gorgeus..''carson says looking me up and down.i flip him off anf rush pulls me upstairs.he goes to his closet and get some basket ball short and a shirt and change's.i gfind a t-shirt and change.we've been frineds forever so it dosent bother us to change infront of eachother.as long as we dont see anything to detailed...:3''ready?''he asked."yup!''he says and gets the ball.we run downstairs.carson looks at me and bits his lip.''bro chill...''johnny says hitting his arm.carson looks at him confused.me and rush walk outside to his hoop in the driveway.he starts dribbling the ball.i run up to him and steal it.he try to take it but i fake left and go right and make a slam dunk.''booya!!''i yell.he laughs.we play for awhile then at one point i was blocking rush and i look towrds the door and see johnny look at me.he looks up and around and closes the door.rush catches me off gaurd and scores.''f**k!''i yell.we play for a few hours.