Chapter 66 Drown in the blood of a bitten tongue

"Let's get riiiiight into the news!" Keemstar shouted. "The internet will be going absolutely nuts for this one! I'm sure everyone's been wondering, where's Logan Paul's little brother, the rest of the family seems just fine! But Jake Paul had seemed to disappear, after making one last video! let's take a look" keemstar said flashing up the last video Jake had made on his channel, where he talked about giving it your all for what you loved to do, he told his fans he'd be working on things, and left it on a somewhat good note.

"it seems that was just another one of Jake Paul's lies! Just like saying it was a mutual separation leaving Disney channel- Yowch! He just can't stop lying about his job, Has every day bro stopped along with his cash flow?" Keemstar asked taking a sip from his mug, while eyeing the camera.

"Now I have from a reliable source- who's chosen to remain private! About the whereabouts of Jake Paul! cause if your a brainwashed "fan" or love to have the snake, you gotta know where he is to do any of that!Are you ready for this folks?" Keemstar asked leaning into the screen, seeming tense with anticipation to spill.

"Jake Paul has cancer!" Keemstar announced, showing images of text messages on screen along with pictures the person had sent him.

Keemstar: I swear this won't get out, your safe with me!

???: Thanks for giving me this opportunity...

Keemstar: So Jake Paul is sick? This is some real stuff?

???: Very real, everyone's been trying to hide it from the internet, he's going through chemotherapy right now...

???:*Images sending*

???:*Image sent*

     ???:*Image sent!*

     ???:*Image sent!*

Keemstar: This is going to break the internet! Thank you so much, you'll be paid handsomely for this! 💰💰

"As you can see! this is the REAL reason Jake's taken a step away from the camera, how ironic, you know?- The most cancerous Creator on YouTube, plagued with the disease, I'll keep you updated with the situation of him and the rest of the Paul's! If anyone else has more information and wants to come forward- DON'T BE SHY! We'll have a grand chat!" keemstar finished out his video.