Chapter 105

The air became thick and awkward, groups of three across the small room staring at one another, both unsure of when to speak; "CloutGang" had drama with Jake's Team10 over a nasty break up that happened a while ago, rumors spread like wild fire, and the internet had began seeing them as rivals...

But here they were, the tension was high between them, causing them to somewhat try to stare each other down curious of what the other was gonna try to do. Alissa bit down on her red glossed lip, her eyes shifting nervously, before finally trying to break the silence.

"Hi guys," She said sheepishly, "What are you doing here?" Kade asked his tone serious and dry, Banks stepped up a little ahead of his girlfriend, not liking the tone or eyes she was getting, "I'm here to uh..." Alissa cleared her throat running her fingers through her straight blonde hair, "She wants to see Jake- who knows why," Ricegum said scoffing with a roll of his eyes, "What?" Logan gasped a bit frowning, he remembered clearly what went down between them all, and wanted nothing to do with anyone Jake considered an enemy, but here she was, an old friend of his wanting to visit him in the hospital.

"Can I? I mean is he accepting visitors?" Alissa asked trying not to make eye contact; She knew it was weird, she remembered all the harsh things she said about Jake and all the things she accused him of painting him as an awful person in the public eye, but it took all this for her to realize they were both just young and dumb back then, wanting for everything the world had to offer- bit off more than they could chew and eventually fell out in the worse way, forgetting the years of whatever their relationship had been before it turned so toxic...

"He isn't, he's in surgery," Logan spoke up, "We should just go, this has nothing to do with us" Ricegum whined, "Yeah Alissa...I love you, but this is ridiculous, hanging around the team teners?" Banks said frowning, "Why don't you all leave then huh? Jake isn't just an option for you to sit around and decide if you want to be in his life or not, his family won't want you here, and if you can't tell I don't either!" Kade spat, shocking Tessa, "Watch your mouth!" Banks snapped back focusing on Kade now, "What are you going to do? Try to beat me up in a hospital? Grow up, we don't have time for your drama or your games," Kade responded glaring back at him, he was already tired of whatever they were trying to start, if they weren't here to support Jake, he didn't want anymore fake people around using Jake's condition for fame and clout...

"Kade...I'd never do that, I just..." Alissa stuttered at a loss for words, Banks was about to chime in getting angry with Kades aggression but Alissa stopped him again, "I just want to check on Jake, honestly thats all I'm here for- I use to be part of this "team 10 family", I know things are different now, but I still love Jake, he was my best friend, and he will always have a place in my heart- I...I didn't come to cause trouble" Alissa stuttered at the end fidgeting with her fingers as she frowned, although she felt it, saying it out loud was odd for her, espically with who she was with...

"Alissa.." Tessa spoke softly seeing the look on her old friends face, "Is that little speech suppose to erase everything you've done?" Kade asked folding his arms, "Kade chill out..." Logan spoke up, making Kade glare at him. While Logan was skeptical of them all, he did appreciate anyone who had compassion for Jake right then, in all honesty, he couldn't find anywhere in his heart to be angry and spiteful at the moment, cause all his brain could default back to was his brother on that hospital bed fighting for his life...

"If everyones here for Jake, go to the waiting room," Logan announced surprising everyone, "But Lo-" Kade began arguing, "The beefs old, we need more people banding together," Logan said before walking up to Alissa's group, fistbumping and shaking hands, "If your cool with Jake, we can be chill too, I'm here for him, not to make enemies...Lifes short" Logan said, cutting the tension a bit with his last comment.

Kade soon extended the olive branch as well, shaking hands with Alissa, Banks and Ricegum, reluctantly, Tessa gave Alissa a big hug and shook the others hands, and with unsure glances, they all travled back to the Waiting room...

"Still no word from the Doctor," Pam announced watching Logan come in, she gasped a little seeing the crew that followed him, "The heck...?" Anthony whispered bringing his head up from where he sat

frowning, his reaction made Chance, whom was sat beside him, look up in confusion away from his phone.

"Guys its fine, chill out" Logan told them sternly, Greg looked behind himself away from his window eyeing Alissa with disgust, before harshly turning back to gazing out the window again grasping the curtains tightly, it angered him that they were there, he wanted nothing more then to curse them out and send them home, but causing a scene could possibly get them kicked out of the hospital, so he sucked it up, his mind drifting back to the reason they were all there in the first place.

Getting glares, Alissa, Banks and Ricegum soon found seats trying to sit away from Jake's friends and family. Alissa sat her purse down letting out a shaky sigh as she dug her fingers into her thighs stretching forwards, Banks placed a hand on her back gently rubbing it, "You okay babe?" He asked, tone hushed, thanks to the silent room demanding it... Alissa nodded with a little smile, "Yeah, I guess..." She spoke quietly, Banks kissed her forehead, making her cuddle closer to him, "Thank you for being here, I know you don't really

like Jake..." She said, Banks scratched the back of his neck, with an awkward twist on his face, "We're all humans at the end of the day, at one point you two were close..." Banks trailed off, "What are you saying?" Ricegum questioned leaning over from the other side of Alissa to look at him, arching an eyebrow, "I hope Jake makes it," Banks responded, shocking Ricegum, Alissa hugged unto him tighter snuggling down.

Hours had passed now, people had gone in and out, some even dozing off, others staying on their phones informing Erika and any other friends of Jake's who couldn't be there, what was happening.

Pam and Greg had found their way to each other, sitting beside each other quietly talking about memories they'd shared co-raising the boys, trying to keep each others spirits up, both unable to sleep due to their nerves, Logan on the other hand, was dozing on and off, his anxiety waking him up every few minutes, but his body begging him for

rest...Suddenly as Logan was losing consiousness again, the door opened.

"Logan? Logan Paul??" A nurse, hair covered, along with her nose mouth and hands, spoke up walking in looking around the room, Logan stood erect, wiping the sleep out of his eyes, he felt his heart flutter and stomach drop automatically, he licked his lips tensing up as he waited for news... "Yeah?" He said with unsurety, slowly Pam, Greg and Jake's friends began looking in the direction of the Nurse, all getting a little anxiety.

"Can you come with me for a moment? Its about your brother..." She explained softly, "Is he okay? What happened??" Pam asked her tone getting panicked as she began standing up, "Please sit down mam...Just Logan's allowed in" She explained, Logan exchanged nervous glances with his parents as Pam slowly sat back down, "Can you follow me?" The Nurse asked again, "Ye-yeah..." Logan agreed, he felt the groups eyes on him as he slowly walked out, unsure of what he was going to see...

A/N: I know this was suppose to be the end but it's taking long and I thought y'all might enjoy this I LY