An Update

Okay, so a good portion of my fans have read the Disclaimer about the book on here being a rough draft and that there are mistakes up the whazzo. 

And to everyone who understood why I posted that bit, I cannot thank you enough. You guys are wonderful. 

Because you guys are the reason why this novel was finished, and that I still want to see it in print for you guys to enjoy, I have some news for you all.

I will posting the revised form of The Flower of King and Knights under its subtitle "The Rise of the War-Dragon". 

Why am I doing this, you might ask. Simple, this will no longer be the current form of the novel. I'm doing new revisions and this will not be the novel I will send out to be published when I get that ball rolling. That and after doing several short stories and improving my writing ability, I feel the novel needs to go through a new look over to bring up to the quality as it's shorter brethern. 

I will also try to get the full story in here to qualify it for the Wattys. So when it's done, I'd love to have you guys promote this book to help get it as much publicity as possible. 

I'll try to get each chapter out as I finished their revised forms in the can, so as to not keep you guys waiting too long. 

Also, I'll post another post on here so you guys can help get this book in print through one of the major publishers. But that will be for later.