can't be serious for shit

Ballin'-Mustard ft Roddy Rich

Cloud's POV

...

"Look at the class, stop looking at me, Miss Steller," I turn my head towards the class once more and continue to explain our project. Alessandro looked at me once we were done presenting and reached in to give me a hug. I open my arms and come close before

swerving his ass and walking to my seat. 

He looks at me and rolls his eyes. I smile at him and he just gives a smirk before sitting in his seat in the front. The bell rings while someone was presenting their project and no one continues to listen they just leave the classroom, because everyone is ready to go an eat. 

"Ayo Cloud," I turn my head when I hear someone call my name. I see Elijah walking up to me and I wave at him. He swings his hand over shoulder and kisses my cheek. 

"Aye, Wassup?" I ask and he shrugs his shoulder. 

"Yo, my dad joined me up for that lame ass class: JROTC, he was talkin' 'but, its goin' teach me some discipline," he sucks his teeth and rolls his eyes at the sentence he said. I laugh at him and he purses his lips. 

"Now you gotta wear that aggy ass uniform every Wednesday," I laugh and he groans.

"Not fucking funny," He mumbles and I continue to laugh. 

"For real though, I'm bein' serious right now," He gets upset and I still laugh. I'm that type of person who can't be serious for shit. I remember this nigga that was in middle school was claiming he was inna gang and when people lied and said they uncle was inna gang and was gonna come up to the school. They uncle really did come up to the school and that nigga pissed his fucking pants. 

Just the thought of that makes me laugh even harder. 

"Yo, Cloud, stop," he grunts but lets out a little chuckle. I shake my head no. 

"N-," I pause "NoIain'tlaughingatchu," I say all together and stop looking at Elijah so I can stop laughing and breath. I stop laughing but when I turn my head, Elijah was gone. 

"Is it funny, Damn," Carmen walks past me bumping my shoulder and I turn around quickly, grabbing her hair and pulling her backwards. 

"It really was funny, but you wouldn't know because no one likes to joke around with bitches like you, they just want you to suck the dick, that's all," I say letting her hair go and walking to the cafeteria.