wrong number nigga

Good Morning-Mak Sauce

Alessandro's POV

"Your laugh is so cute," I chuckle, my cheeks feeling hot as I say that comment. Cloud shakes her head and stops laughing. She places her head on my shoulder and checks her phone. 

"I'll ask my mom and then I'll see if I can come," She says and I nod my head. If her mom sad yes that meant she could come to the beach party next Saturday. I bit the inside of my cheek and she yawned, looking at the time on her phone. 

"I gotta get home," She speaks up and I nod my head. I move out the booth so she can get out and when she does, I look at her outfit. Sadly, being a male, my first instinct was to look at her ass. She puts her phone in her back pocket and turns to give me a hug. 

"I'll see you at school," I say into the hug and she nods her head. 

"I kinda, don't hate you right now. So, don't become a asshole on Monday," She says, and I chuckle. When she leaves, I sit back down in the booth and smile. 

I got her number.

We talked.

We laughed.

I wasn't a assh

 ole.

Things just went perfect. I decided to text her right now.

me: hey

cloudy☁🥺: who is dis?

me: Alessandro

cloudy☁🥺: i don't know anyone names Alessandro

me: 😂😂 okay stop playing

cloudy☁🥺: no joke my nigga, i think this girl gave you the wrong #

me: ight, cloud, you gave me your number when we was at Dean's how you not remember? df?

cloudy☁🥺: nigga my name is not fucking cloud! my name is Chase. My momma ain't name me cloud! that bitch gave you the fucking wrong #, prolly cause you issa aggy mf . damn. 

me: oh fuck

me: sorry, really thought you was that girl 

wrong#😤: it's ight

I put my phone in my back pocket, and leave the Diner. 

Fuck! Really thought I had her in my claws. 

Dammit, Cloud!