straight love

Alessandro's POV

I made sure every thrust inside of her was hard and pleasurable. Her moans made me want to go even faster and soon enough I did. Letting my demon take over and not even caring at that point. Every once of her body was claimed by me and everyone, even humans, would know. 

To me everything I did for Ivy was for a benefit of our relationship. Being a incubus' mate wasn't easy and for a human it was surprising and was hard to get used to. But Ivy was getting used to seeing me with my horns and my tail. I loved the way she got turned on when my eyes turned colors. I loved the way she was just so damn cute when we made out and even in this moment, having sex with her was just so damn great. 

It wasn't just fucking. It was straight love for me. The love I have always looked for in other girls but never really found it. Every other girl was just a piece to me, but Cloud

Cloud was my course, my world, my heart and the person I desire most. It all seemed like a dream to me, but if it was I was going to make it the best dream I had. She cummed all over my dick and I continued to move inside her, her body going numb as I placed my lips on her neck, sucking at her skin, making sure hickies were forming. I knew she had formed some hickies on me also and I was going to make sure they showed tomorrow. I wanted people to know that she was mine, and I was her's. 

It's what every guy would want from their girl right, to let them know they want them forever. This was my way of showing it. I let her take over, watching as she bounced on me.With one last move she slipped off me slowly and came.

I swear it wasn't just sex. 

It was straight love.

..