what the fuck?

Just Keep Goin'-tobi lou

Cloud's POV

I squirm in bed. Did mom turn the heat on? It's fucking hot in here. I groan as the burning feeling increases and I throw my blanket on the floor. I open my eyes and I am met with purple glowing eyes. I grab my blanket and cover my whole body from whatever I just saw I'm hot, I'm scared, and now I'm getting annoyed.

 I peek out my blanket and the eyes are gone. I get up quickly and run down stairs to check the AC. 

It's room temperature! 

so why the hell am I burning up?!

I feel arms slither around my waist and My eyes widen grabbing the hands and turning around to beat up this person but there is no one there. 

"What the fuck?" I whisper to myself and I feel the heat increase even more. My diamond soaking wet and my breast wanted to be kneaded. I close my eyes and breath out harshly.

"This is not fucking happening right now," I say out loud and walk out the living room to the bathroom. I look at the panties and there is no blood. Just fucking juice!

"Hey, baby-girl," Someone whispers when I'm walking up the stairs and I turn around. I walk back downstairs and look around but nobody is there. Someone grabs my waist and I move my body. 

"What the fuck is that," I whisper when I see those glowing purple eyes I run back upstairs into my room and lock my door. 

"Don't worry, it wont hurt forever," The voice whispers. It's a male. His voice was deep and so, so fucking sexy. I hear him chuckle and the heat in my body increases again. 

"I'll see you tomorrow," He whispers close to my ear and I feel the pain go away. 

'What the fuck?!" I whisper-yell and close my eyes."That did not just fucking happen," I whisper before getting in bed and closing my eyes. 

weird ass shit.