3

Season 1, Episode 2

"I get that you're trying to remember them and all that, but don't you think burying them is kind of pointless?" Persephone asked, watching as Wells finished burying the kids who died. 

"Having a spot their families can mourn at when they get down here isn't pointless, Persephone." Wells spoke, grabbing the pile of clothes at his feet. She grabbed the boots and they made their way back into camp, listening to the sounds of teenagers running around crazily. 

"Hey, uh, where'd you get the clothes?" Bellamy's henchman Atom asked, walking up the them as they got closer to the dropship.

"Buried the two kids who died during the landing." Wells replied.

"Smart. You know, I'll take it from there. There's always a market for--" 

"We share based on need." Persephone interrupted. "Just like back home."

"You still don't get it, do you?" Bellamy asked,  coming down from the dropship shirtless, one of the girls following him. They kissed and she walked away. 

"This is home now. Your father's rules no longer apply." Bellamy walked up to the two and ripped a shirt out of Wells' arms. Wells stepped forward to take it back when Atom started pushing at him. 

"Oh no, no Atom. Atom, hold up." Bellamy said as Atom pushed Wells away from Bellamy. "You want it back? Take it." 

Wells and Persephone turned and tossed the boots and clothes onto the ground behind them. "Get those boots!" One of the guys laying on the ground behind them shouted. 

"Is this what you want?" Persephone asked. "Chaos?"

"What's wrong with a little chaos, Perse." Bellamy asked, smirking at her.

There was a scream and Persephone turned and ran towards it, seeing Murphy holding a girl over the fire. 

"Bellamy! Check it out!" Murphy looked up at him. "We want the Ark to think that the ground is killing us, right? Figure it'll look better if we suffer a bit first." 

"Let her go!" Wells shouted, running at him and shoving him. 

"You can stop this, Bellamy." Persephone said, turning to look at him, placing a hand on his chest. "Be smart about this."

"Stop this? I'm just getting started." Bellamy said, smirking once more. 

That's when Murphy attacked him, throwing punch after punch, while Wells gained the upperhand, catching him off guard. 

"You're dead." Murphy said pulling out a knife. 

"Wait!" Bellamy said, stepping forward, between the two boys. "Fair fight." 

"That's definitely not a fair fight, but okay." Persephone responded, grabbing Wells' arm. "Aim for the legs. Slash, don't jab."

Bellamy rolled his eyes and tossed a knife at his feet. Wells picked it up and Murphy started throwing jabs at him. 

Wells took a giant step forward an tripped, landing into Murphy, causing Murphy to slash at his side. 

Turning around quickly, Wells grabbed Murphy and held him in a choke hold, his knife at Murphy's throat. 

"Drop it!" Wells said loudly into his ear. 

"Wells!" 

Persephone turned and saw Clarke's familiar blonde hair emerging from the trees, Octavia and the boys behind her.