BEN DROWNED x Gamer! Reader [Prizes]

This is for @shadowblink
By the way I'm sorry :,( it's friggen cold outside!!! I have no Wi-FI too!!
So I have to stand OUTSIDE my school to get fast Wi-Fi!!! I'm so glad I'm going to my dads I'll update there so once again I'm sorry oh and also my VenturianTale book died!!! My watt pad freaked out and deleted it (or I misclicked so I'm sorry for that :) ~Dark Warrior

I was playing Legand do Zelda with my Boyfriend BEN. I admit it it's amazing having a boyfriend who is a gamer and creepypasta but... we haven't even kissed yet.
2 weeks and no kiss. So I'm thinking...

"Hey BEN??" I say. He doesn't even look at me. "What??" I sigh. "How would you like to have a contest??" He jumped up in excitement!!! "What !!! A contest??? Yes yes!!! I'll beat you anyway!!!!" He said. "Don't get cocky BEN!!!" I say and explain the contest.

We picked up a wii controller and played super mario smash bros brawl.
I picked Kirby. "Ha Kirby?? Your going down (B/NN/F/Y) (Ben's nickname for you) I smirk. He picks link (that's what she said)

We fight!! He tries to hit me but I fly. "HEY YOUR CHEATING!!!!" He yells.
"No I'm just that pro" I smirk. "Stop being a smart Alec (Y/n)!!!!"
I laugh.

I get the orb thing (you know that orb that...nothing) and unleashed the power of Kirby!!!!!! Link was sent flying away. Bling.

"THAT LITTLE KIRBY KILLED ME >:(" Ben says pouting.
I laugh and laugh. I stare into his eyes (does he have eyes??) and smile.
"I win!!! Now my prize :)" I say. He leans in... and kisses my cheek.

I roll my eyes. "My turn to pick the game!!!" He exclaimed. He picked Legend of Zelda (what a shock *rolls eyes*) and we play. I was to sad I didn't try.

He won and jumped up in the air. "I WON!! Now my prize..." I look at him waiting.
I sigh. I get up and playfully stick my tongue at him. Only for him to capture it in his mouth!!!

I blush. This wasn't the BEN I knew. I close my eyes and enjoy it.

Lauralee's p.o.v
I was sleeping on the couch when Jeff and E.J came and woke me up.
I grumble. "What did I say about waking me up!!!" I shout.
"Not to unless there's a fire!!" E.J says. "Well go tell your best friend to keep it down!!!"
I grumble and go upstairs.
"Jeff told me to tell you to keep it dow-" I quickly slam the door.
I walk down stairs.
~a few hours later~
Slender walks in the room. "What's wrong child"
I cradle in the corner.
"Blood. Blood. Stab stab blood bloood"
Oh crap...