I am Legand x YouTuber Reader[we are Dovahkiin]

Lol so sorry for this!!! This is one of my friends um YouTube account (I think) so I decided to make and X reader for him also sorry Aidan :p btw he is grounded till next Friday so :) bye my potatoes :) ~ Dark Warrior

I wake up and reach for my phone. 3 messages. One from my mom one from my friend Donovan one from The dark army... wait WHAT!!!! I open the massage.

"Hey this is I am Legend!!! Me,MidnightGamer, The Guy and Dark Warrior want YOU to game with us. I am doing a Garry's mode Skyrim Dragons mode if you'd like to join me. Dark Warrior will be there with the others in a short time ok uh bye ~ I am legend"

I freaked out and replied "YES yes I'd love to game with you guys!!!! I'll do your Skyrim video!!! Ok till next time ~(Y/YT/N)"

Little did YOU know he freaked out too.
You watched your videos and grew crushes on each other.
It's the whole girl likes boy boy likes girl but they don't know thing.

On the day of the video you were so excited!!!
"Hello there, what's happening Warriors this is I am Legand with (Y/YT/N) and today we are looking at the Skyrim dragon mode in Gmod"

We hunted for the dragon. We found it then I died >:(
"I'll avenge you (Y/n)!!!!" He said and attacked the dragon.
After you had respawned you did the same.

You killed the dragon!!!!
"I AM DOVAHKIIN!!!!" He yelled!!!
You laughed. "No I AM Dovahkiin!!!!"
"I guess we're both Dovahkiin" he said.

"Look (Y/n) I like you... more like I love you"
"Oh Aidan I love you too"
"Will you go out with me??"
"Yes!!"

We didn't even know the others joined in.
"Oooooooooooo" they said.
"Shut up"