The big four x Pitch's Daughter!Reader [I love you too death]

Ending sorry this was more like Hiccup x reader but what ever :P

~3rd person~
Jack was helping Rapunzel fight off nightmares. Ashely is just sitting there... dead??
(Y/n) rush over to her. (Y/n) hears her breathing. 'Thank God' she thought. Then two more people were thrown in. Girls.... (y/n) walks to them and say "welcome to hell" they stare at her. Then they introduce themselves.

"I'm Elsa queen of Arendale I have ice powers." The blonde on says. "I'm Anna her sister no powers" the red head says. "Do you know were we are I have no clue" Elsa says (BLONDE MOMENT!!!) You sigh. "Like I said Hell" Elsa looks at Jack which makes him uncomfortable. "Hi Im Elsa, Yours??" She asks him. "Jack, Jack Frost" he says as he backs away. "So Jack have a girlfriend or not??"

"Um... I-" "I am his Girlfriend" they look to see Ashely. "Hi I'm Ashely, Ashely Frost Jack's girlfriend... oh my bad sweetheart I mean fiancée" she says holding Jack's hand.

Jack whispers to her "thanks" "no problem Jack" "let's make it more convincing" he leans in and kisses her. Elsa boils (if possible :p) with rage. (Y/n) kisses Hiccup.
Then Pitch enters the room.

"Now now who will die first". You hold Hiccups hand.
Pitch points to Hiccup. (Y/n) starts to cry as hiccup is being dragged by pitch.
Pitch grabs a axe and waved it above Hiccup's head. Ashely hides her face in Jack's chest as Jack holds her. "NO!!!!!" (Y/n) yells and runs outta the cage and pushed hiccup outta the way as the axe was coming down.

A ear piercing scream fills the air. Jack breaks free and kills pitch.
Hiccup holds (Y/n)'s dying body. "Why did you save me..." he says tearing up.
"I... love you too death Hiccup" she says. Ashely is crying into Jack's shoulder.

"I love you too" hiccup says and kisses (Y/n)....
(Y/n)'s heart gives out... and lungs fail. *disorientated yelling*

~future~
Hiccup is at your tomb.
"Hey (Y/n)... happy anniversary..." he says and kisses the tomb.
He leaves fresh flowers everyday. Jack leaves the whitest of snow and Rapunzel sings you a song every night no matter how cold it is.
Merida can't shoot straight anymore... if she could have done something.
And Ashely?? She died shortly after. Jack cries and isolated himself in the drench of he South Pole...

"...w-who am I?? And who are you?"
"I don't know..."
"Your names are Ashely Creative and (Y/n) Heart
...
...
And you are guardians"

~end~
:D