Isaac Frye x YouTuber! Reader[Valentines day]

I was there with my headphones on waiting for the video to start.
"Greetings Fellow adventurers, this is Venturian with BethanyFrye,ImmortalKyodai and HomelessGoomba featuring (Y/YT/n) and Dark Warrior!! and today we are in the world of minecraft Basically" Jordan says doing his intro.
We were doing a Valentines day special

Isaac and I were friends in childhood... then he got all weird.
We built our houses. I filled theirs with TNT when they weren't looking.
KA-BOOM!!!!! Their houses went up in explosion!! "Let it blow!!!! Let it blow!!! TNT across the floor!!!!" I sing as they wonder what happened.

"YOU TROLL!!!" Jordan said. He switched to survival. I killed him :3
"HEY!!!!" He said and I laughed. Then Isaac killed me >:(
I wasn't upset no no...

After a while I said "mssbssmssbss" they were confused. "What??" I sigh.
'I love Isaac' I wanted to say but instead I said "I love trolls"
GRRR!!!!

Isaac made a heart that surrounded him. "(Y/n) will you be my Valentine??"
I was so happy "sure!!! This is so kawaii!!!" I say and 'hug' Isaac.
In the distance(ish) Dark worrier stood. "I SHIP IT!!!!!" She yelled.

She went up to Jordan. "Jordan..." he looked at her. "Will you be my snowflake and fall for me??" He laughed. "I was gonna ask you the same thing!!!"
Bethany and Cierra laughed.

"That is all for this time!! If you enjoyed this video of me and Isaac getting girlfriends Leave a like and comment and we will see u next time" Jordan says.

Later we all got together. Me and Isaac talked. "How long have you liked me Isaac?" I ask. "2-3 years" "I beat you" "what??" "I loved you for a good 4-5 years :)" I say and kiss his cheek.

Dark Warrior and Jordan kissed :)
It was a very good Valentines day.

Ok I'm tired... zzzz it was 12 am when I made this.
I have a HUGE crush on Jordan Frye :( is it weird??
BTW if you guys can tell me their clothing website thing in the comments I'll post more stories just to let y'all know :) Oh I'm gonna start spelling Warrior right now so :) lol ~Dark Warrior