Let's meet

Hi kitties

Faith

Another success is added to my life. It had been one month since I am running the business. The cafe new owner is Kim. She loved the cafe and for it was her second home and I know she can take care of the cafe more than me.

I had recently attended the meeting and got the deal. I went to the daycare section. Here too, there is a daycare section and I am loving it. Here more kids are there. And my Mom really enjoys playing with kids and about Nathan it had been one month since I had seen him. But I do have his number which was given me by Kim. He is always polite and never stop calling me Mommy.

I went to my cabin. And started to work the pending work. I come to knew many things or tricks to run a company. My cabin door opened and it reviled my mother. I stand up and go towards her.

"What happened mother?" I asked her.

"OH nothing. I just had come to remind you that tomorrow you have to attend Mr. Parker party. You remember?" She said and I nodded.

"I do remember." I said.

"You are going alone and no date." She said and I sighed.

"Mom, I don't need date. I am okay alone."I said

"Okay okay. Whatever." She said and went to the cupboard and take out a red file. She came back and give it to me.

"What I have to do with this file?" I asked her.

"You have to give this file to Mr. Robinson." She said.

"You mean Archer Robinson." I said and she nodded.

"I will send it through other person." I said and take the file.

"No, you are going to take the file by yourself." She commanded.

"Why?" I asked annoyingly.

"Because he is just not our associate but a friend too and I don't want they get anything of these file or invitation from other person but our." She said and I sighed.

"Fine mother. I will go and delivery it like a delivery girl." I said and she chuckled.

"I guess you are too becoming kid with kids." She said and I just smiled.

"I have to go now." I said.

"Yeah, now." She said and I nodded.

"But I don't know where is his company?" I said and she take a notepad and write down something and give it to me and I read it and it was address.

"Wow, you are so much desperate to send me off." I said and she playfully slap on my elbow.

"It was hard old woman." I said and she chuckled.

"Now go." She said and I drag myself to the door. I don't really want to handle him. I go to the parking lot and take my car and drive to the address. I was driving lazily. I was thinking about twins. They both are cute and are getting too much attention. I am afraid that they will get more attention in future. Well I am mother and I do have the right to worry about them.

I haven't give them the name of their father and that surname will not be the part of my kids anyhow. I will never ever let them know that they had a father who was the No.1 cheater. Forget about it. I should focus on the road and within few minutes. I parked my car and entered into the office. I started to go towards his office as mother had told me.

"Excuse me, where are you going?" Someone asked me and it was feminine. I turned around and saw a woman at reception. I smiled and go towards her.

"I am going to meet Mr. Robinson. Any problems?" I asked her. She was not liking when I mentioned Mr. Robinson.

"No, but do you have any appointment?" She asked and I remember that I don't have any appointment.

"Sorry but I don't have and I have to go so please excuse me." I said and started to went away but again that lady stopped me.

"You don't have appointment and you are going to meet him without appointment. He doesn't like it when someone meet him without any appointment." She said rudely.

"Aren't you way too much rude? You don't know me and I don't know you so why to make a scenario over here. I don't like to create scenes and if I am talking good that doesn't means that I can't use my hands and legs to kick somebody. You should work and mind your own business and if you didn't like it so call Mr. Robinson and tell him that Faith Johnson had come. Please inform him but after I go." I said and went away. She was shocked when I talked to her like that. I press the floor button fifteen and when the floor came I excited. I went straight and see the label. It was written in golden words over black stone.

Archer Robinson
CEO

I touched it and I smiled. I knocked on the door and heard a deep 'come in'.  I twisted the door and entered into the room. The room was having the shade of black and grey and white. Why all the male boys have the same colour. But the interior was great.

"What are you doing over here?" I heard a cold voice and I looked at Archer who was looking at me coldly.

"Um.... I." Before I could even complete he cut me off.

"Do you have an appointment?" He asked and I shook my head.

"Then how you entered into my cabin?" He asked

"Can't you see that I am having legs so I have came here by my legs." I said and he was irritated with me. I sighed. I looked at him closely and found that he was somehow familiar.

"Have we meet each other before?" I asked him.

"Yeah one month and one day ago." He replied

"No, no before that?" I asked

"I don't think that I have met an annoying girl like you ever in my life." He said.

"OH! No problem. I have bring the file which mom had sent for you." I said and place the red file on the table and he looked at me with sharp eyes.

"Who are you?" He asked with cold voice.

"I am Faith Johnson." I said.

"How are you related to Mrs. Johnson?" He asked.

"Aren't you asking about me too much? I am her daughter one and only and not forget the new CEO of the company." I said.

"How can and an annoying girl like you can be her daughter?" He said

"Haven't you called me annoying enough times?" I asked him.

"You are annoying and that's the truth." He said.

"Then listen Mr. Arrogant Jerk. I was here just to provide you with the file. I don't have any intention to come here." I said and started to walk away.

"I don't want to see your face too." He said.

"Are you attending Mr. Parker party?" I asked him.

"Of course." He said. I smirk and he looked at me confusedly.

"Let's meet tomorrow." I said and I went out from his office.