Chapter 20: Thankgiving Dinner

It was finally thanksgiving. I prepared Korean dishes as well as American foods and the turkey.

Jin help me with some of the Korean dishes.

Everything was set in place and ready to be devoured.

All the boys were dressed in suites. They looked super handsome they were like irresistible.

I decided to wear a V neck dress with a satin like finish to it.

I looked at my self in the mirror and checked to see if there was anything I needed to add or fix

Looking at myself I was satisfied with both my hair and makeup.

I went downstairs to go to the wine cellar to pick out some wine for the dinner.

As I was walking towards the cellar I hear my name being called out.

"Y/n!"

I turn around and I'm blessed to see the only and only yoongi in front of me.

"Baby don't you think that dress is a little too short and revealing?"  Yoongi saids eyeing her up and down with a smirk plastered on his face.

"So what's the problem it's just us and my dad there's nothing to be worried about"

"Yes there is what if the members try to hit on you tonight I want you tonight y/n" yoongi saids with a frown and a little bit of sadness in his voice.

"Listen my sexy yoongi I love all of you guys each the same and if you wanted to spend the nights with me why didn't you just ask" y/n pecks yoongis lips.

"So does that mean you'll sleep with me tonight?" He asks.

"Yes now help me pick out some wine"

They both walk towards the wine cellar and pick out a few wines.

"Everybody remember NOT TO SCREW THIS DINNER UP!" namjoons shouts.

" we can't let y/n's dad know about the boyfriends thing or he'll take her away and I love my princess too much so don't mess it up for me got it"

He points at the members

"GOT IT!" They shout in unison.

"Good" he saids.

"You look beautiful princess" namjoon saids as he pecks your lips.

"Thank you baby you look the handsomest tonight my prince" you give him a peck on the lips.

"Baby I got some lipstick on you I'm sorry" you apologize to your boyfriend.

"It's okay baby".

The door bell rings.

"It's my dad!!!" You day excitedly.

You open the door and it reveals your dad

"DADDY!!!!" You take your dad into your embrace and hug him tightly he does the same.