Chapter 22: Merry Christmas

It was finally Christmas and you woke up a little earlier than the boys to prepare everything.

You decided that you'd bake some cookies so when your boyfriends would wake up they'd have some delicious freshly baked cookies.

•••••••

The boys were waking up to an aroma of chocolate chip cookies.

All the boys went to the kitchen following the Scent of the fresh made cookies.

" baby did you make these?" Jin asked as he grabbed one but immediately let go since they were a bit
Hot.

"Jin be careful!" Y/n exclaimed in concern that Jin might've burnt himself.

"and yes I did they just came out of the oven" y/n replied

" they're delicious princess" namjoon spoke as he took a bite not caring it was still a bit hot.

" i'm glad you like them Joonie" she replies with a smile.

"Okay guys since you're all here go to the living room and wait for me"

Y/n took off her apron and washed her hands.

She went to the living room were all the boys were waiting on the couch.

"I never spent Christmas away from my dad it was always just us but this year is different because I'm celebrating it with you guys so...."

Y/n went to the Christmas tree and grabbed a random gift that was wrapped that she had bought for one of her boyfriends.

"Merry Christmas" y/n said and handed her gift to Jungkook. 

"Baby this is for me?" He questioned surprised he received her gift.

"Mhm" y/n replied as she nodded her head.

He opened is gift as she handed the other their gifts.

"Wow a camera!" Jungkook said with excitement.

"Yup! I know how much you've gotten into taking pictures lately and photography really became a hobby of yours "

"I love it thank you beautiful" he replied.

"Princess why'd you get me condoms you know we do- ohh wow princess I really did get the best gift here huh?" Namjoon said ending with a smirk.

Y/n sent him a wink.

"What are you taking about i got a new limited edition Gucci bag" taehyung looked at the bag eyes wide. He was really liking his gift.

"Pfftt i got a big ass pillow with her face on it and I also got bed sheets with her naked body" yoongi commented as he bit his lip.

"Yea I was really not gonna go through with that but I felt like you'd like it " y/n said blushing hard.

"Are you kidding me I love it !"

"I got a RJ pillow guys!!" Jin said really happily.

"I got a balenciaga shirt and a Rolex" jimin chimed in admiring the shirt.

"I got sprite MERCH !!!!!" J-Hope said as he put on his sprite tshirt happily.

"I know how much you love sprite" y/n mentioned as she saw the others loving their gifts.

"Not as much as I love you" J-Hope said as he got up to hug her.

All the members did the same as well as thank her for the gifts.

They knew you didn't like receiving gifts because you already had what couldn't be bought and it was their love.

"Can we give you your Christmas gift now?" Yoongi asked.

"Guys you know how I feel ab-" she was cut off by yoongis lips as he attacked them.

She understood what he meant by 'Christmas gift'  

"So can we ?" Jungkook asked shyly.

Y/n nodded.

The members smiled as they all made way to a bedroom

She didn't want to have sex with namjoon because she still wanted to know about Halsey And their relationship but she also didn't want to cast him out.

So she pushed the feeling aside and let the members do their work.

(Smut next chapter y'all 😏😉)