Chapter 33:DAD!

9 Months Later

"Push one more time"  the lady said as I was Pushing a human outside of me.

I heard the sound of cries and saw a beautiful baby girl was born.

"I'll be back I'm  going to get her cleaned up" the doctor said as she left with the baby wrapped in a towel.

Minute later  The boys walked in including namjoon who came right to my side to hold my hand.

"You did well princess, do you know what to name her ?" He asked placing a kiss to the back of my hand.

"I really like the name jiwoo" I said smiling as the doctor came back with my baby all cleaned up.

"Here she comes" he said as the boys started to come to both sides of me to see the baby.

"She looks a lot like...taehyung" jimin said as the baby wrapped her hand around jimins small pinkie.

"She looks adorable princess" namjoon said sound upset but happy stroking my hair as he smiled at the baby.

"I'm sorry" I apologized hearing the tone in his voice.

"It's okay i still love you and I love jiwoo too, even if we don't share the same blood" he said placing a kiss on my forehead.

"Im a dad" taehyung mumbled smiling ear to to ear.

"Give me my daughter" taehyung said pushing his Hyung jimin away who was closer to the baby.

"I think you mean MY daughter" namjoon warned with an eye brow raised.

"Nope she's mine y/n and I made her" taehyung grabbed the baby from y/n's arms and held her.

"Gosh she's beautiful" he whispered kissing her cheek his eyes lighting up 

"Im really sorry namjoon i know we had plans to get married and have our own kids and our own home" I looked down and wiped a tear that was about to run down my cheek.

"Princess it's okay, I love you and jiwoo we can still get married and we have plenty of time to make children" he gave me a passionate kiss in-front of the others who were too busy surrounding tae to notice.

"I love you so much" I pecked his lips.

"I love you too" he pecked my lips.

"How about instead of jiwoo having one dad...she has seven dads?" He suggested.

"I really like that idea but I don't know if the other guys will agree to it?" Namjoon smiled at me before speaking.

"How about jiwoo has seven dads instead of one?" Namjoon asked my eyes widened I didn't think he'd ask right away.

"Yes"
"I'm fine with it"
"Only if I get to hold her next!"
"I'd be happy too"
"I have no problem"

"What about you tae what do you say ?" You said looking at tae who seemed like he wanted to keep jiwoo and you all to himself.

"Um....i..i think it's fine but she's getting my last name" he said still holding jiwoo he looked at her adoring the baby.

I looked at Namjoon who looked at me and gave me a smile.

"It's still my last name" he walked up to taehyung and too jiwoo for him.

"She's gorgeous just like you" Namjoon kissed the babies forehead and rocked her slowly. 

••••

17 years later....

"DAD!!!" Jiwoo shouted coming down the stairs.

"YES!" They all shouted back in unison.

I was sitting on the couch cuddled up with Jungkook and laughed when they all replied together.

"Have you guys seen where yeonjun is he has the keys to my car"

"I think he's in the backyard with you're other brother" Jungkook replied then gave me a kiss in front of jiwoo who ended up making a gag sound being disgusted at us.

She had left to look for her other brother.

Namjoon went to the kitchen to bring wine glasses and a two bottles of wine.

"What's the occasion?" I asked as he started pouring wine.

He smiled handing me a glass.

"Nothing I'm just really happy that we got married and tomorrow just so happens to be our anniversary I can't wait to show you what I prepared" I stood up giving Namjoon a peck as he wrapped his arm around my waist to lower his hand reaching for my butt that he ended up grabbing it giving it a grope.

"You're so hot" I placed my lips on his and our lips started moving in sync.

I pressed my chest to his to deepen the heated kiss.

I placed my hand on his chest then went lower and lower till I reached his bulge that was ready to be released

"Are you already hard?" I teased him.

"Upstairs right now princess" he pecked my lips.

I chugged what was last of my wine and pecked his lips before going upstairs.

He followed behind me not too soon and I heard other footsteps.

"We can't just watch and not got hard babe" jimin said as he point to his member.

All the others nodded as well.

I smirked as I made my way to the bigger bedroom with the bigger custom made bed that'd fit all of us and even more people if we wanted too.

I closed the door after they all came in and made sure to lock it.

"Strip" yoongi said as he was removing his belt and the others were taking their clothes off as well.

Who would've thought I'd ever have Seven Boyfriends    

THE END.

I hope you guys liked the ending.