Chapter 2

In this chapter when paragraphs are written in italics, it's a flashback:) hope you enjoy! If this gets a couple comments I will put up the next chapter:))

Harrys POV

"I'm gay dad." I finally admitted. "What the actual hell." "What?" I asked scared. "My own son, gay? hah next joke please" He said while sarcastically laughing. "Dad, I'm serious, what's wrong with that?" "Theres nothing wrong with that, except for the fact that YOU'RE FUCKIN GAY HARRY." He said while yelling. At this point I knew his lid was going to blow any second so I better go. "Okay, well if you're not going to support my decisions then I'm leaving." I stood waiting to see what he would say next. "YOU'RE WORTHLESS HARRY" He yells. "Why can't you accept me for who I am?" Smartass. Nope, dad doesnt like smartasses. 

(Harry at the end of the stairs)

And that's when I found myself tumbling down the stairs. I don't know if I can even get up on my own. I grab ahold of the railing and lift my self back onto my feet. I rub the side of my temple. Shit. I'm bleeding. As I'm walking home, I keep having flashbacks of the first day my life was slowly ruining.

 "Harry! Get up you're going to be late for school!" I hear my  mom yell. I flop out of bed, get dresses run down stairs. Theres no time to eat. I brush my teeth and run out the door just in time for the bus. This school day is going by so sloww. 

(Bell rings)

Finally school is over, I remember my mom telling me my dad was picking me up from school today. I run to his vehicle hop in. "How was school?" My dad asked. "It was okay, really slow though."        "Your teacher called and said you get report cards today" "Oh yeah here" I say as I hand him my report card. "Harry Edward Styles!" My dad said with a very disturbing voice. "huh." "What the hell happend to you in math?" He asked "Nothing it's just I.." "NO, YOU get better marks or..or" he stuttered. He stopped the car opened his door and got out. I have never felt so scared in my life. He whips open my door throws me out of the car and drives away.

 I open the door to my flat. Quiet as usual. I check my watch. Holy shit, 6:30 already? I run into the bathroom wash my face and my hand and bandage my scrapes up. I walk down the stairs and turn the t.v on. Hmmm? What to eat for supper? I'll just warm up leftover spaghetti. 

After I finished eating I plop my butt on the couch and watch the news. "Breaking news, there has been a teenage kid missing, by the name of Louis William Tomlinson. His parents say he ran from home and has been missing since 6:30am this morning. He is about 5'9 and has brown hair and blue eyes. If you find him please report to the police imediatley!." 

Not like I know him. I turn off the t.v and go to sleep on the couch since my hip is so sore to even move.