Chapter 5

Harrys POV

We got into the car a drove to the mall. We both got out of the car. "So what kind of stores do you like to shop at?" I asked Louis. "Um, it doesn't really matter, I like your kind of style" Louis said. "Okay we will see what we could find" I said smiling. We walked around the mall for a bit untill we finally found something he liked. "I really like these" Louis said pointing to a pair of red Jack Wills sweatpants. "Okay just hold them and we will see if we could find anything else you like." He ended up getting a couple shirts a new pair of pants and a pair of new black vans. 

"Let's go to the bar and get something to drink." I suggested. "That's a great idea." Lou responded. Louis decided to drive this time. As he was driving I was staring at the side of his beautiful face. He looks over "Yes?" He asked while laughing a bit. "Oh, nothing you j-just look perfect." I said while blushing. "Thanks Harry" Louis said while smiling and turning his head back to the road.

When we got to the bar we both got super drunk. We started to dance like crazy maniacs. It looked like Louis was having so much fun which was so good to see him like that. "c-c-mon Loubeaarr, let'ssss gooooo" I said sluring my words. "Loubeearr? I liikke thhat" Louis said while squinting his eyes. "I- I think we should get a cab home" I suggested. I called a cab and they met us ouutside. The ride home was pretty quiet as usual.

Louis' POV

Right now me and Harry are both super drunk. I run inside and go into Harrys room. I lay on his bed. "That's my bed Lou." He said I seriously have no idea what is happening, why do I feel like I like harry, no just as a friend, but something more. "I-I knoww." I get up. Harry wraps his arms around my neck and says "I love you Lou, forever and alwaysss." "Yeah thanks for your help today" I say trying to avoid telling him I love him too.

Harry presses his lips against mine and pushes me up against the wall. Is it ever hot in his room. I kiss im back passionatly. Do I love Harry? I mean a bearly even know the guy. But he is really gorgeous and when we were driving to the bar it seemed like he likes me too. We both fall asleep in Harrys bed. I wrap my arms around his waist cuddling close to his warm body, his perfect curls touching my face.

(next morning)

I wake up in Harrys bed, wondering how the hell how I ended up here. Now I remember. We both were so drunk I was thinking straight. I'm a bit nervous to go down stairs. Maybe Harry left me cause he's so ashamed, or maybe he will just ignore me.

I walk down the stairs and see Harry sitting on the couch reading a book. I sit down on the couch across from his. "Heyy, you woke up late didn't you?" Harry said with a little smirk on his face. "Yeah it's just a hangover I guess." I said laughing at the same time. "I-I'm sorry about last night, I wasn't thinking straight and..." Harry cut me offf "You can't tell me you didn't enjoy it" "Well actually yeah, it was pretty intense" I said laughing. Harry comes over and sits beside me. He puts his hand on my leg "So what are the plans for today?" He asked. " I don't know it's raining out, not much to do." "Let's just watch some movies today and sit in our pajamas." Harry said looking so excited.

Harry went upstair to put him pajamas on while I put the movie on in the dvd player. Harry wanted to watch "The Titanic" He came out of his room and sat on the couch beside me. The movie started playing. I wonder if Harry feels the same way I feel about him. I mean just because \I was drunk did not mean I don't like him. I actually think I'm gay. Well only for Harry anyways. I took a risk and lay my head against Harrys chest. He wraps is arms around me as we watched the movie.

Harrys phone starts to ring. "Hello?" Harry answers it. I can't hear who he's talking to. "Oh yeah he's right here." Harry said as he passed the phone to me. "Who is it?" I whipserd to Harry before I started to talk. "it's your mom." Harry said. "Hello?" I said with the phone pressed against my ear. "Hi Louis, It's nice to know your okay, when are you planning on coming home? I could come and pick you up tonight." My mom said "No, mom I don't want to come home for a while like I said I need a break from you all". "Oh, okay" My mom said sadley and hung up the phone.

I passed the phone back to harry. "Is everything okay?" Harry asks. "Yeah it's fine, is it okay I stay here a bit longer?" I asked. "Yeah, this is your house too now." Harry said "Oh thankyou so much!" I said and got super excited. I layed my head back down on Harrys chest and we watched the rest of the movie.

I wasn't sure if I wanted to post this chapter so soon, but I decided to anyways.