Chapter 3

(Next Day)

Louis POV

God, I seriously hate my family right now.  There are so many things going on right now. I told my mom and dad that I wanted to leave town to go to school and become a drama teacher, but of course no one supports by opinion. Everyone is so bitchy in that house it's insane. I'm walking down the street and it's pouring rain. As my feet splash through the puddles I think where the hell am I supposed to go. I slip my hands into the wet pokets of my pants. Oh great 10 pounds in my pocket. I guess I'll walk to the bar and get a drink and something to eat.

Harrys POV

Today feels like such a long day. I guess days feel long when you're alone and have no one to talk to. I think I feel like going to get a little drink tonight. Yeah that's a good idea, and just forget about all my problems.

I grab the keys off my table and walk outside. Wow is it ever pouring out. I go back in to get my umbrella and leave in my car.

As I walk into the bar I go to the bartender and ask for a beer. I sit there thinking (like always). I don't know why but I can't forget why my dad won't accept me for who I am. like I am his OWN son, but no he doesn't care. 

A boy comes and sits beside me and also asks the bartender for a beer. He is soaked. He looks very farmiliar. Oh my god. That's the boy off the news that was missing. I turn to him ready to talk and he turns to me knowing I'm going to say something. "H-hi" I say. This boy is the most gorgeous boy I have ever seen in my life. His eyes look like the ocean and his hair is dripping with water which makes things even better. "Hi" The boy said "Aren't you the boy thats missing L-Lewis or something" I ask. "Yeah, and it's pronouced Lou-ee" He corrected me with a smile. "So why did you run away?" "I-I-well there's alot of things going on in my house, and it's not like I'm actually missing. I'm just taking a break from home, i'm old enough to be out on my own aren't I?" He responds to my question. "Yeahh, well you look old enough anyways hah" I say and we both laugh. Should I ask him if he needs a place to stay?

"Louis?" "Yeah?" he says "Do you need a place to stay tonight, cause you can stay at my house, I have a spare bedroom and you could borrow a pair of pajamas if you want. I could make some dinner tonight, o-only if you want" I say while stuttering scared to his answer "Yeah sure, that would be great!"

The thing is, Louis doesn't know that i'm gay. I mean i'm not inviting him to my house to you know actually get with him or anything, but he is so fuckin gorgeous.

We hop into my car after finishing our beers. I put the key into the ignition and start the car. I feel so drunk right now. "Do you want me to drive?" "Yeah, we would be safer" I answer sluring my words. We switch seats and we start the drive. "The thing is I actually don't have a licence." Louis admits. It's not like we're going to get pulled over. I mean my house is only like 7 minutes away.

As we pull in the driveway I take the keys out of my pocket and unlock the door to my flat. I was so drunk I didn't even make supper. I grabbed Louis some pajamas and showed him his room. "I really appreciate this you know" Louis says "Yeah anytime, we both are going through hard times but we can get through this." "What are you going through?" Louis asks curious to know. "I- I don't really want to talk about it" I say as leaving the room and going into my room and I go to bed. Should I tell Louis?

Hope you guys liked it. I'm going to try to make more Louis POV later in the story. I thought I should publish the 3rd chapter anyways so here it is:)) Please comment what your opinion is on thiss:) If you guys like it I'll post chapter 4