Chapter 8

I know the last chapter was pretty intense but I needed to keep it interestinggg hope you like chapter 8!:D

Louis POV

"the plane will be landing in New York in 3 minutes" I heard the

flight attendant say into the speaker. I open my eyes trying to adjust them to the light and see the guy that reminded me about my flight sitting beside me reading a book. I look over "hey, I didn't catch your name yesterday" he said. "the name's Louis" I said smiling. "Hi Louis, I'm Liam." he said as he grabbed and shook my hand.

I felt my stomach lift and we landed on the ground. "Where are you going?" Liam asked. "I'm not sure yet, i've never been here before, and I just needed a break from my boyfriend." I said. "Oh so your gay? would never have known, heres my number if you ever get lost here. I live here so it's easy for me to know everything." Liam said and handed me a folded up peice of paper. "thanks" I said as a exited the plane into the airport. I grabbed my luggage and left the airport.

I took a taxi to the nearest hotel. I walk into the hotel. What a trashy hotel. It's dusty and has spiderwebs in it. Well it must be cheap. I walk up to the front desk. "Just one room please." "Okay that will be $30.00 for one night, your room is just this way sir." She said and led me to my room. I open the door. The rooms aren't that bad but they are still pretty dirty. The t.v's were old and the walls had cracks in them. The beds looked pretty comfy. I sat down in my bed not realizing what time it was. I pulled the covers over my cold body and fall asleep.

Harrys POV

The doctor wakes me up so can take my medication. "Can I borrow a phone again?" I asked her. "Yeah" she answered politely and handed me a phone. I'm going to call my mom today just to tell her what happend. "Hello?" My mom said answering the phone. "Hi mom it-it's Harry, I'm in the hospital but i'm fine, i just got into a little accident." I said. "Harry, I told you to be safe, where's Louis?" she asked. "That's the thing mom, we got into a little argument and he left the bar and I went after him in my car and got into an accident, he's not answering the phone and i'm scared that he left" "Oh harry I'm on my way down there." she insisted. "No, mom you don't ha--" "Yes harry i do you're hurt and I need to know where Louis is, I really like that boy." she cut me off adn hung up the phone.

3 hours later my mom walks into my hospital room. "Oh Harry!" she said running over to me and gave me a huge hug. "Mom i need you to go to mine and Louis house and see if he's there, here's the keys" I said tossing the keys to her. "Okay I'll be back as soon as I can" She said as she left the room.

Annes POV

I take the keys out of my pocket to unlock the door. I walk in. "Louis?!" I yell walking around the house. No sound. I go into Louis' room and all his clothes are gone. How am I supposed to tell Harry this. Harry loves Louis and for Harry to find out that Louis left it will just break his heart.

I leave the house and drive to the airport thinking that Louis must have left. I walk into the airport and go to the front desk. "Did you sell any tickets to a guy named Louis Tomlinson?" I asked. "Ill check" The lady said typing his name in the computer. "Yeah last night the flight was to New York" she said. "Okay thankyou!" I said as I left the airport.

I drive back to the hospital thinking how i'm supposed to break the news to Harry. I'll just go with it I guess. I run into his room. Harry sits up and asks "Did you find him?" "Sadly no, but I found out something. Harry...Louis left to New York last night." I said grabbing Harry into a hug. I felt harrys tears fall onto my shoulder. "It's okay we will find him!" i said trying to cheer him up. "mom! he's all the way in fricken New York how are we supposed to find him?!" Harry said frusterated wiping the tears off his cheek. "We will don't worry" I said. I sat in the chair beside him thinking of ways I can help Harry find Louis.