Update

Hey guys wow it's been a while. I really let my myself go, I ended up getting a boyfriend who's really skinny and could eat whatever he wanted bc his metabolism was just amazing and I gained more weight. We broke up a month ago and a few weeks ago I talked to my parents about my whole weight loss plan and they really want to help me out.

I'm officially cutting off fast food, junk food, things with flour and bread and a lot of carbs. I think I'll weigh myself once a week but I won't record my calories I did that before and it drove me crazy.

I'm also signing up to go to my local gym but just for walking on the treadmill since I had a model friend who became really skinny since she walked every day for like 2-3 hours nonstop and developed skinny legs. This book is honestly more of a check up/ log for what I do since I tend to forget about my goals all the time.

That's what America tends to do plus my not so healthy best friends. I actually feel really sad nowadays because I'm farther then my goal even though I'm taking the first step. It's gonna take a week to get off my sugar crave and maybe a few days to stop craving junk food but I know I can do it. It just gets tiring when you know you can be somewhere and look the way you want but it takes a while.

The funny thing is, my mom said that i can get the legs and body I want in 3-4 months which I believe but like Jesus Christ that's a while. I can definitely do it, but the whole journey ugh.

It helps a lot when I think like oh your gonna be so happy in those clothes that you always wanted to wear and get so many compliments and finally do something that you've always wanted to do because let's be honest when you are old your gonna look back and think "Why didn't I just do it? I'm always gonna think now of the thing I always wanted to do but never did or gave up". And that ladies and gentlemen is the thing that's gonna kill you mentally.

So if your just reading to look for some tips or guidance or just to not feel alone in your journey go ahead because the more the merrier and just to be clear the modeling thing is just extra it's not the big reason why I want to do this as I mentioned before.

See you guys later!!

Callie.