Chapter One

"I'm going to miss you a lot, Belly..." Anna says, crying into my shoulder. My name is Isabelle, but all of my friends call me Belly.

"I'll miss you too. FaceTime me whenever you can." I sob.

"Belly, we need to head off. Our flight leaves in an hour." My mom urges me.

I squeeze Anna once more and then get in the car. As we drive away, I wave to her one last time.

***1 hour later***

My flight to North Carolina arrives at 1:00 P.M. We board our plane and soon enough, we take off. I look out my window down at the lakes and mountains and trees. Goodbye, Washington. I put my headphones in and doze off.

I was awoken by the plane as it roughly touches ground. I look over at my mom, and she gives me a small smile. I say nothing and smile back.

Soon we are off the plane and struggling with our carry-on luggage. As if it wasn't enough, we go to baggage claim and each have about 4 more suitcases to carry for everything we need.

A man comes by us with a large luggage-carrier. He takes most of our stuff from us and walks us to a taxi. From there on we give the man the address of our house. In a way I am excited to be moving somewhere completely different, but at the same time all I want to do is just be back at home with all of my friends and everybody I know.

(A/n) okay guys so this is my first story I've written, and I'll try to keep you guys updated a lot!☺️