Chapter 7

As soon as I made it up to my room, I called my mom. After 3 rings, she answered.
"Hello?"
"Hi mom, I was wondering if I could hangout with a friend for a few?"
"Who?"
"Just a friend mom.. You'll meet them later"
"Where are you two going?"
"Just around. So can I?"
"That's fine. I guess. Just be home before dinner. And good job Belly on making new friends on the first day!"
"Thanks mom. Love you, bye."
"Bye sweetie."

With that, I snapchatted Hayes.

He snapchatted back w/ his tongue out saying: so can you?

I replied saying: yep!

He opened it. 2 minutes went by, then 3.

Then, I heard a knock on my door downstairs. I ran down the stairs and opened up the door. Well look at who it was. Hayes!

"You got over here quick." I said. He nodded and said, "can I come in?" I let him in and closed the door. He sat down on my couch. "Well, are you ready to see the greatest parts of this town?" He asks me. I laugh. "Yeah, let's go"
I grab my phone, purse, and slip on my boots and then we're off.

We walk over to his house and he lets me inside. What are we doing?

"NASH!" Hayes screams. In a few moments, a taller, older version of Hayes comes bounding down the steps. Then I realize. This is Nash Grier. The Internet famous star. I look over at Hayes who looks at me. My heart just stopped. I finally contain myself and manage: "Hi" without fainting. "Hello there lovely." He says back. My face turns bright red. I turn away as quickly as possible and go on my phone. To anna: HOLY SHIT ANNA IM IN NASH GRIERS HOUSE"

"So uh, Hayes, what do you want?" Nash asks.

"Can you give Isabelle and I a ride around town? She just moved here and I have to show her the perks of this place." He says back.

"Ughhh, fine. But you owe me one, I'm already tired enough today." He says giving Hayes a light joking punch.

We follow Nash out to his car. Of course I'm in the back, while Hayes gets shotgun.

We start out the journey by stopping by Taco Time.

"This," says Hayes, "is personally the heart of this town." He laughs at his own joke and a giggle a little too. I look up and see Nash's burning blue eyes looking at me through the rearview mirror but he quickly looks away.

Our next few stops aren't too interesting, but the one that caught my eye was one of the very few beaches. But this beach had a high dock that went a little out into the water so that you could sit at the end of it and look out into the ocean.

Hayes and Nash walked me out to it and we all stood there for a few moments. It was pretty awkward, considering they're still sortof strangers to me.

We got back in the car and then drove around for a while longer.

A couple hours later my mom texted me, and told me i needed to get home. I told Hayes and he told Nash to start heading home. When they pulled up to my driveway and let me out, I said goodbye to both of them and went inside.

(A/n) so what do you guys think is gonna happen? Will she fall for Hayes or somebody else..? :o