🍏9🍏(unedited)

SO FINALLY AFTER FOREVER I UPDATED. I REALLY SHOULD BE STUDYING BUT I HATE IT AND I REALLY JUST CANNOT BE ASKED SO HERE'S A CHAPTER. ITS BAD BUT I TRIED MY BEST. ITS HARD TO GET BACK INTO WRITING AFTER TAKING A BREAK.

- AUTHOR

Jane was proving to be quite the promising Queen. She, unlike the King's past wives, had fallen pregnant with a baby boy. The court doctor had relayed that the boy was sure to be born healthy and strong. This pleased Henry greatly, so much so that he held another banquet in order to celebrate. Of course he would attempt to spite his previous queen by inviting her, and her now husband, Edward Seymour, to celebrate with him.

But shocked, like before, was the King when the Boleyn woman was lead in aside her husband. The dark haired Aphrodite's cheeks were rosy, much rosier than he had ever seen before. Her hair shone, glossier, longer, braided into one thick, humble and elegant plait. It forced the Tudor monarch to think back to the first moment he had met the most fiery, passionate lover of his life time.

In a way, Anne would always be HIS queen. She was perfect in every way, as a queen should be. Well...she had been, anyway.

Anne, his darling sweetheart Anne...

As the Lady Anne relieved herself of her emerald satin cloak, the King was made privvy to the fact that Anne was with child.

Anne was pregnant.

Henry frowned in confusion.

Hadn't Cromwell stated that her deteriorating health and well-being had left Anne with the inability to carry child within foreseeable future? He turned to Jane, clearing his throat.

His voice - gruff - hinted of his budding curiosity. "My sweet Jane," he cleared his throat once more, "your dear brother and his wife have graced us with their attendance. It seems that we simply must congratulate them; Your in law has conceived a...a child."

"A child..." he thought.

After all formalities had been cast aside, Henry took the apple and bit into it, falling victim to temptation. The burning desire to ask after the round stomach of his former lover burned and ebbed within him.

"May congratulations be in order for you and your husband, Lady Anne. My dear Jane and I wish you the very best of wishes for your future child." Henry choked, barely keeping his cool. "You still are able to dine with us, Lord Seymour, yet your wife is carrying? Surely she must be tired, are you not, Lady Anne?"

He looked at Edward not once, not even so much as a glance. All he focused on was the graceful disgrace before him.

"What makings of a powerful King allow him to possess the ludicrous feeling of jealousy at the foot of a...a common man as this - this Seymour!?" He pondered.

"It pleases me immensely to know Your Majesty worries for my unborn babe. However, your concern is not here needed, My King. I intend to enjoy the night as I would have done with no youngling in my womb. I shall take Seven Dances and Seven Dances more! Mayhaps, I may grace Your Divine Majesty with one later on in the night. Until then, I must excuse myself and my darling Edward." She curtsied, as elegant as a swan on water. She turned to Jane and took her hand; she kissed it.

"Queen Jane, it is a pleasure to see you looking healthy. Once again I wish you the very best of fortune. God bless you and the King's unborn babe. For he shall be heir to the greatest nation across the seas."

"Dear Sister, please, don't address me as Queen. I am too humble to accept the title falling from your lips. But I thank you, and my Dear Brother Edward. You look after me well and true. I request you and Anne dine with me tomorrow morning." Jane smiled softly, moving her hand away and back to rest on her stomach.

Henry Tudor was lost for words. He stared as the Seymours took to the floor to dance. With laughter and giggles, spins and foot wiggles they danced. It was lively, energetic.

Anne never danced whilst pregnant with Elizabeth.

Nor with their unborn prince.

And here she was, dancing whilst pregnant.

That was when he realized that he himself was the cause of Anne's downfall. He never took care of her, never checked to see if she worried, never tried to comfort her after the loss of their second baby...

All he did was lust for his Tudor lineage's survival.