Chapter 4

As bingo left to go meet the other banana splits, you l wanted to go but bingo said no. You kept on asking him until he said yes. You and bingo were holding hands on the way to the crew. When bingo pushes me to the wall And starts kissing me. I saw the crew walk in and looked at me and bingo. Snorky honks and we realized that they were looking at us. Drooper said that he was sorry for interrupting. It was all fine. Bingo tells me to wait here.
Bingos POV
I told her to wait because I got her a present. She got a pretty necklace that said "ship name", a cute brush, and a bouquet of roses. I came back with everything in my hands. Y/n looked at me and it looked like she was about to cry. I gave her everything and looked at her in the eye. I kissed her forehead and hugged her. "Aww" the banana splits said. Y/n sneezed and made a little squeak. All of them came up to her and hugged her. But then I heard a ring. It was y/n mom. She looked up and said "what should I do" I want her to stay. I can't leave her. We were meant to be together. I looked sad. She looked at me and said "it's ok, I'm not leaving you guys." She picked up. No one answered. She hangs up. "So are you leaving" drooper said. "I guess not" I grabbed her and gave her a peck on the lips. I played with her hair and she smiled. "Well, I gotta go y/n" I said. I gave her a passionate kiss and left with my friends singing " Tra la la la la la la tra la la la la la la." I heard y/n giggle and leave. "You give her way to many kisses" Fleegle said. " yeah but, she's just so beautiful that I gotta give her kisses." Fleegle : a girl needs time, and no dirty stuff bingo you gotta be nice. We were cleaning the dead bodies and after that we played cards. I was telling them how me and y/n met. And how I came up with those pick up lines. They were yelling like " you go boy" or "nice one" stuff like that. I was blushing and looked away.